ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Really wish they were black and gold, I would buy them right now. Has anyone seen these two new CWs? I like the blue pair, wish I could see them in person.
Don't like those at all. Wonder if they'll ever release an OG mesh roshe with just a solid color again 
tired.gif
 Oh and the new insoles are too hard imo 

Lol I was JUST about to come in here and say that. Can't wait. Just got my 3m black rope laces in the mail over the weekend too
the long wait is almost over, now if FNL would just put them on the release calendar i would start feeling better.

Everyone has different feet, he has wide feet and went tts, I had wide feet and went 0.5 down. It's all up to you, if they are uncomfortably tight, go a size up. If you're omly concerned with the way the roshe appears at different sizes on your feet, just conpsre tts with a half size up and see which one you think looks best.
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

Does anyone know if NDC gives a tracking number when you order from them?

I really dun know why peepa love this shoe. The toe box, has no syrucyure. Toes float and pop, lol. Too cloth.

I'm not sure why someone would click on the thread of a shoe they dont like to bash it to people who like it.

Anyways Im torn on going down .5 or a full size on the midnight fogs. I wish nike would just be consistent on sizing.

My local sneakerstore already has these badboys !!

A bit confused if these are the midnight fogs or a new colourway.

Anyways I copped and they are on their way, I'll post pics tomorrow when I got them.

Last edited:

My local sneakerstore already has these badboys !!

A bit confused if these are the midnight fogs or a new colourway.

Anyways I copped and they are on their way, I'll post pics tomorrow when I got them.
if there was a drooling smiley id use it here. Friday can't come fast enough. 

I really dun know why peepa love this shoe. The toe box, has no syrucyure. Toes float and pop, lol. Too cloth.

I really don't understand why anyone wonders and worries about why other people like whatever they like. You don't like it fine, don't come in the thread so you can avoid seeing people talk about it.

Weren't the fogs on fnl release calendar at some point. Def. not trying to pay retail for the with a code and a reward

Question...I'm looking around for team reds size 11...are the OG box the brown one? If they show them with the red ones would that make them fake or did they also release with the red box?

Question...I'm looking around for team reds size 11...are the OG box the brown one? If they show them with the red ones would that make them fake or did they also release with the red box?
No they are in the orange box, they came out in 2013. The 2012 releases are in the brown boxes. If it is in a brown box it is most likely fake

I was thinkin about getting the midnight fogs this weekend I usually were a  10.5 and 11.5 in huarache should I .5 size of full size up

I was thinkin about getting the midnight fogs this weekend I usually were a  10.5 and 11.5 in huarache should I .5 size of full size up
Flyknits run really big, you shouldn't go up at all. If anything at least .5 size down. Some people go a full size down.

Back
Top Bottom