ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just had the pick up of my life! In Australia, went to a Nike Factory outlet, and found a pair of Calypsos size 12 on the clearance rack!!!!! $57!!!! Definitely my lucky day.
you better have scoured the racks for all sizes there bro or i am disapoint.

NIke Store in Merrimack NH yesterday still had 4 pairs of Tropical Twist in size 9 - marked down to 44.97, and there's 20% off that this weekend.

Yea I was at a Nikestore this past week and the dude working commented on my Roshes. Told me that from time to time they get samples in there. Unforunately when I was there all they had were the Tropical Twists in a rather small size.

9.5 or 10's in tropical twists are real hard to come by, I am looking to double up also and can't find them anywhere.  Let me know if you find them gtfan. 

Anyone feeling the Roshe trails? With Fall/Winter coming soon I will have to put my Mesh Roshe's up until the Spring/Summer and scoop these 
smokin.gif

I'm feeling the Cargo/Khaki more below...

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/products/search.asp?key=Roshe Run

man, i hadnt been on here for the past like 10 pages, because i had to spend $2000 on car repairs the other day, so i cant afford anything now anyways, and of course while im gone there are all these restocks. 
eyes.gif

Just had the pick up of my life! In Australia, went to a Nike Factory outlet, and found a pair of Calypsos size 12 on the clearance rack!!!!! $57!!!! Definitely my lucky day.
wow, good stuff! definitely a diamond in the rough. i think the US is the only country that roshes are popular.  

really want to do customs, anyone know of any dye that will work on the roshe material?  also any color remove that is effective?  i tried the rit brand for dye and color remover to no avail.

thinking about grabbing the 11.5 but im normally a 12 ...... anybody else went a 1/2 sz down & they still fit ok ? ... not too tight?
Im a true 14 in everything but went a full size down to 13 and they fit perfectly fine. You should be straight with a .5 down. But then again i wear mine with no socks too.

I am actually not sure if these are samples.  The size tag isn't sewed into the same place other samples have them sewed in.  Either way I love them, they are just going to be a B***H to keep clean.

Last edited:
I got my confirmation from Grail Status too. He says I should get them by Monday but I doubt it cause he just shipped today.

I can dig those Trails, haha.

And dude from Grail Status said he should be getting 100+ more pairs on Monday :x

whats a reasonable price to pay for mangos and calypsos? i might have to ask my sister to buy one of them for me for xmas in exhange for her bred 11s this winter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom