ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haha my thoughts exactly. Slam Dunks, Infrareds, and the Black/White 1s for me. Not to mention a handful of other brands droppin heat too lol. I might have to start letting go of some of the stuff I already have
i wish i could bring myself to do that but once something hits my collection its really hard to let it go at least for me, but asics xmas pack come to mind as well. Then there are other peoples gifts FML damn nike always making it hard. 

i wish i could bring myself to do that but once something hits my collection its really hard to let it go at least for me, but asics xmas pack come to mind as well. Then there are other peoples gifts FML damn nike always making it hard. 
Haha yea now is the time I wish my job offered overtime. Gotta find another hustle QUICK. Hopefully I can manage to get these flyknits for under 100 if they drop on FNL though. Should have a birthday code comin next month :D

I'm worried about the sizing for the Pendletons... wondering if i should stay tts or go half size down like the flyknits

Does anyone know if the Team Red/Sail come in the cardboard box at all or no? I'm trying to buy a pair on ebay and the guy claims they're from Shoe Palace & authentic but I've only seen them come in the red box
Another guy asked the same question a few weeks ago. A few people were able to drop some knowledge about it. Check out the posts on this page and you may be able to find the answer you're looking for: http://niketalk.com/t/332028/roshe-run-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/67080#post_21651779

**edit: Some seem to say they released with a brown box and an orange box depending on which year's release you're looking for. Then a few others said they only came with a red box lol. Soooooo I have no clue what you'd like to believe lol

Last edited:
Thanks a lot man! I have no idea who to trust either, I won the bid on these shoes and I'm expected to pay but I'm not wanting to do that anymore finding out that they may be fake. Would you trust it? I'm stumped atm

edit: I know for sure they came in the red box, I don't know anything about the brown or orange box
Haha yea I probably confused you even more by showing you that lol. But how much did the auction end at? If you got em for a relatively low price, then I think I'd go ahead and take the risk. Hopefully the seller accepts returns

Seller does not take returns and I got em for $103 shipped which isn't that bad for this colorway of Roshes; but I don't know if the price is low enough to take the risk, you know? I just don't know if I should pull the trigger or not
Yea I feel ya. Idk, that's a tough call. From the looks of it, they seem legit to me. Maybe you can ask for a picture of that white price sticker near the box tag? I think that should have "Shoe Palace" on it if that's actually where they came from. The shoe itself looks to be legit to me though. Most fake roshes I've seen were pretty blatant fakes. That's just my experience though

SneakerNews posted an article about an hour ago and from the sounds of it, I think those grey flyknit roshes will be headed to the U.S. pretty soon. Read it for yourself and see what you think: http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/09/nike-flyknit-roshe-run-light-charcoal-dark-obsidian-wolf-grey/

Oh and just FYI, the swoosh is actually Dark Obsidian. I thought it was black when I first saw them

Man, those dudes over at Sneakernews trolling hard on this thread. I just question the timing of the article, one day after a NTer discovers them in London??? Props to @MoMoney848  for being on it before TeamRoshe and SN. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Man, those dudes over at Sneakernews trolling hard on this thread. I just question the timing of the release, one day after a NTer discovers them in London??? Props to @MoMoney848
 for being on it before TeamRoshe and SN. :nthat:
:rofl: Haha yea the timing is a bit ironic/questionable. Sneaker News usually doesn't let me down too often though

Thanks your info helped a lot fr! Real quick, does that tag look real at all to you?
Yea it looks legit to me. Looks like the store may have just put it over the suggested retail price because it was on sale or something

My two NDC pairs arrived today for a total of three pairs.  

Can't believe that 2 out of 3 are identical!
sick.gif

Well, at least I got all matching pairs. I'm very happy with the orange pair on the right/bottom. The 9.5 black and orange is up for trade. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom