ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hi guys. New to the forums. Got my Random Yarns today. Didn't really have a preference in terms of colors or matching pairs. I think they came out alright...
smokin.gif
Nice pair man. I really like that upper with the blue weave.

I got my pair of random yarns today and I'm just not feeling them at all. They're too close together in style to make any sense as a mis-matched pair. And I'm not feeling the orange and black too much - too monarch butterfly for my liking. They're also a big snug since I'm usually a 14 and got a 13 since that's as big as they go in the flyknits. The reported 0.5 size didn't help enough to make them comfortable. Grr.  I've been looking forward to getting them in since Saturday morning when I was grinning for ear to ear about actually getting in on ordering a pair. Oh well. I'm pretty damned disappointed overall.  Guess I'll be sending them back.

That left shoe is :pimp:
Edit:left as in left foot :lol:

Last edited:
my size 10 midnight fogs (round 2 size down) arrived today. the length is a lot better, still a wee bit long though. they are hella tight around the foot if you have semi-wide feet.

has anybody ran/worked out/worn their flyknits a lot? i'm wondering if this flyknit material tends to get broken in and expand. debating if its worth keeping these if they are gonna be both a little long and a little too tight. if the flyknit will give a little over time, then i'm happy.

Last edited:
Finally found the glacier roshe's i've been looking for and dude's listing them for over $150. :smh:

I own a lot of flyknit trainers and racers. They do tend to stretch/mold to your feet after a few wears. Just don't know if that's the case with the roshe considering the flyknit material is way different

Nice pair man. I really like that upper with the blue weave.
Thanks Jackel. In person, it looks more of a steel-gray than a blue. It's really hard to see it from any pictures. Maybe that's just my opinion.

You have a very nice pair as well, by the way! :smile:

I own a lot of flyknit trainers and racers. They do tend to stretch/mold to your feet after a few wears. Just don't know if that's the case with the roshe considering the flyknit material is way different
I really appreciate the response family. the flyknit is different on the roshe's? how so?

I really appreciate the response family. the flyknit is different on the roshe's? how so?
Feels thicker almost like there are 2 layers. I am no expert on flyknit, but my trainers and racers have somewhat molded to my feet over time. I ordered the flyknit roshes and sent them back due to sizing issues, so I cant really compare if they do the same.

Feels thicker almost like there are 2 layers. I am no expert on flyknit, but my trainers and racers have somewhat molded to my feet over time. I ordered the flyknit roshes and sent them back due to sizing issues, so I cant really compare if they do the same.
gotcha. that was gonna be my guess... kinda thicker pattern or somthin it seems. 

It seems like the dominant colors on all these Random Yarns are orange and blue. Has anyone seen and Random's with a good amount of red ?
I was liking most of the orange colored randoms posted in this thread and was hoping I'd get one similar.  Instead, mine are mostly purple, green and blue.  Not sure what to make of them yet...

I was liking most of the orange colored randoms posted in this thread and was hoping I'd get one similar.  Instead, mine are mostly purple, green and blue.  Not sure what to make of them yet...
@IlluminatiNYC   I honestly think you have a nice pair. If I had to choose between a dominant orange or purple pair, I'd go with a dominant purple.  I really like the minor distinction between your front panels. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom