ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^From the collection photos on this page, you can see some wear on the insoles of most shoes without the cardboard inserts. Other than that, it just looks like he keeps them clean or uses them minimally...

does anybody here got any issues in communicating with grail status? cause I sent them a message yesterday, they seem active on twitter and instagram but they never replied to my message :rolleyes

Everyone showing there collections, but it seems like every pic I see shows all the kicks deadstock lol, I wear everyone of my pairs, am I alone?

I'm not even gonna lie i bet my black/sail pair has the most wears out of anybody on here :lol: but for real, i noticed the same thing, everyone has all their pairs DS :smh:

my sirens should come today from Grail Status 8)

For people that have 10+ pairs, and with doubles, of course there will be some left DS. And as a lot of member stated, most of us clean them after wear so you can't even tell if they been worn or not. Funny thing is, why you guys concern though?

Last edited:
yea like i said previously im not saying they are fakes i just want to know where he got them cuz where ever he got them they were retail or below because he is reselling to make a profit so if we could find his source we could get them below retail probably. Im sure there are stores out here in the U.S. stacked with some but they are spots we dont usually go to and he probably found one or a couple of those stores and purchased all there inventory.

I remember some members posting that they had been buying roshes from Olympia Sports in Philly, PA for $60 with ease (I could be wrong about that price). The guy from Grail Status is located in Philly, PA so maybe he is scooping them from there. I think Olympia had a nice stock of stadium green, black/anthracite, cyber, siren, speed yellow, and possibly got the knicks.

just got my pair from grailstatus and they're legit. compared them to my other roshe's and checked the tag, in case anyone was wondering.

Heads up! This site said that they might get some Iguanas this week for $85 + shipping @ validitysneakers.com

sirens just came in from Grail Status, they're legit!

Last edited:
Glad to hear the positive responses from people about their order from Grail. Mine should been here in a few hours.

Glad to hear the positive responses from people about their order from Grail. Mine should been here in a few hours.

Co-sign. speed yellows and Thunders came this A.M. Good packaging although not double boxed. Wrapped and sealed well. Interesting that the boxes seem to have traces of some "sale" price stickers, like they were marked down from original box price. Just thought that was interesting that apparently they were "sitting" somewhere before dude bought em. Props for scoopin 'em up I guess.

i need everything in that size 13 collection besides Iguanas, Reds, and Blacks.

It is so weird when you wear these for a week then switch it up for a day everything is just heavy :lol:

i need everything in that size 13 collection besides Iguanas, Reds, and Blacks.
It is so weird when you wear these for a week then switch it up for a day everything is just heavy :lol:

ha i definitely agree. been alternating the sirens and mangos for the last couple of weeks and today i wore my gmp 7s and they feel super heavy

It DEF seems like the Grail Status dudes are cleaning up/out on mom and pop shops in philly... Doubt these places have anything left... Are they honoring free shipping on the Speed Yellow pair (the Site stated free US shipping last week, but it is no longer on the page)? Any help would be appreciated (my size is supposedly still available, although it went up $5 from last week smh)

Don't mind the doo doo iPhone 4 quality lol. Got the Black/Sails and Siren Reds for $140 locally. And just got the Mango's and Sport Reds today. Thanks to iKidWare for the info 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom