ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I realize it might cost a lot of money up front but maybe buy two pairs in different sizes to see how the sizing is.

The midnight fogs was my first pair and I bought an 11.5 (TTS) and 11.0 (half size down). I'd like to try a 10.5 but it's so hard to keep track of when they're in stock when I'm at work.

Last edited:
Shoutout to the guys over at Moda3 for having these in stock. They're $80 with free shipping. Best deal and great pick up. Sizes 7-12 available. Phone Orders only.414-273-3333

Shoutout to the guys over at Moda3 for having these in stock. They're $80 with free shipping. Best deal and great pick up. Sizes 7-12 available. Phone Orders only.414-273-3333
Gonna grab these when they drop on NDC. I still have $50-sum on my voucher 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Broshes, is it too late to get Calypso's for retail at Footlocker, Footaction, or Finish Line? I'm in Los Angeles and I don't see them on the shelf anymore. Do they still have them on the shelf outside of California? I'm trying to see if I can get a store transfer.

Broshes, is it too late to get Calypso's for retail at Footlocker, Footaction, or Finish Line? I'm in Los Angeles and I don't see them on the shelf anymore. Do they still have them on the shelf outside of California? I'm trying to see if I can get a store transfer.

I doubt it

I saw calypso's at my local mall not too long ago. Just go to all the store, give them the product number and ask if they can store order

Just got my Varsity Maize Roshe LD-1000's from End.

Fit is TTS for the most part but I could've gotten away with a 9.5 (it would be tight - medium width feet). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom