ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

affer going back and forth for the last couple weeks I ended up scooping the florals from NDC this morning. These should definitely be a summer release though and not mid-Nov.

These are the good old days of the thread - everyone helping, posting links, getting what they want.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Anyone know if the GB fit the same as other Roshes? I only have the Gold Trophy and I can wear a 11 and 11.5 because they stretch so much. Just trying to figure out what size I should get these tech fleece in.

Anyone know if the GB fit the same as other Roshes? I only have the Gold Trophy and I can wear a 11 and 11.5 because they stretch so much. Just trying to figure out what size I should get these tech fleece in.
General consensus seems to be add a half size (+0.5) to your true shoe size. This has worked for me with all three of the NM shoes I own.

i would assume that it fits tighter than other roshes, even the other NM roshes, because these SP pairs have that translucent toe re-enforcer thing

So are we convinced of a NDC drop to be on Black Friday? Only two of the three color ways are up on the site with a "Coming Soon" on them. Tried to tweet them, but no response. 

I know the flyknits run larger than usual about .5 size but not sure if thats the same for all nm since @relaxmedia  said that he went down in size it might be different for each style.
I think there's some confusion. I said add a half size (+0.5). The GB/France/Brazil NMs fit the same in which they are snug. So...

Your size (11?) + 0.5 = 11.5 for GB.

I think there's some confusion. I said add a half size (+0.5). The GB/France/Brazil NMs fit the same in which they are snug. So...

Your size (11?) + 0.5 = 11.5 for GB.
My bad reading too fast and trying to work lol yeah I went a half size the other way on my flyknits. I usually wear an 11 in all shoes but for the flyknits to not be super loose I had to get a size down 10.5... 

So what your saying is that when buying the GB NM go a size higher and what Im saying is that with the flyknit NM you need to go a half size smaller.... Hope that clears it up.

Back
Top Bottom