ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been trying to get these for my girl and I am livid.

have android so can't get the sneaker app, been setting alarms for supposed release dates.

Go to NDC and only 6 and 6.5 available.

This is complete bs. I'm close to giving up, but she really wants the shoes. I can get my men's pair however, but this is ridiculous.

Been trying to get these for my girl and I am livid.

have android so can't get the sneaker app, been setting alarms for supposed release dates.

Go to NDC and only 6 and 6.5 available.

This is complete bs. I'm close to giving up, but she really wants the shoes. I can get my men's pair however, but this is ridiculous.
what size you looking for?

No swoosh discount on the mc smh. I wonder does this mean they're going to remove the discount from the upcoming ID rerelease as well?
There was no Swoosh discount for the men's FK release last month either.  The discount showed up about a week later.

They know they didn't need to discount these right away.  If any stick around, it may come later.

No swoosh discount on the mc smh. I wonder does this mean they're going to remove the discount from the upcoming ID rerelease as well?

There was no Swoosh discount for the men's FK release last month either.  The discount showed up about a week later.
They know they didn't need to discount these right away.  If any stick around, it may come later.

Yea idk, I know I got my MC ID's for $90 so I figured these would be discounted as well. All the other colors are.

Yea idk, I know I got my MC ID's for $90 so I figured these would be discounted as well. All the other colors are.
Right, they are now.  But they weren't on release day (other than IDs).  I got a price adjustment a week later on my Volts once Swoosh hit the site.

Right, they are now.  But they weren't on release day (other than IDs).  I got a price adjustment a week later on my Volts once Swoosh hit the site.

Do you think they will remove the disco. on the ID's re-release now following this?

Also, it was telling me earlier I could only buy one pair. And now it is showing sold out. Are some sizes still available for y'all who haven't purchased yet?

last time i checked FK roshe ran 1/2 size to full size BIG

womens size to mens/boys size is +1.5 sizes meaning a mens 9 is a womens size 10.5

edit fixed sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
last time i checked FK roshe ran 1/2 size to full size SMALL meaning you need to go UP in size

womens size to mens/boys size is +1.5 sizes meaning a mens 9 is a womens size 10.5

CHILL. You had me flying to NDC to make sure I wasn't seeing things. The site even says go down .5. Plus thats what I did for my ID's. I went -.5 for wifey and only could get one so I'm praying.

I can confirm that the Flyknit Roshes run big. I ordered the Random Yarns in my TTS and they are long. Got the MC iDs .5 down and it fits perfect. 

CHILL. You had me flying to NDC to make sure I wasn't seeing things. The site even says go down .5. Plus thats what I did for my ID's. I went -.5 for wifey and only could get one so I'm praying.
edit fixed half size big. sorry.

Do you think they will remove the disco. on the ID's re-release now following this?

Also, it was telling me earlier I could only buy one pair. And now it is showing sold out. Are some sizes still available for y'all who haven't purchased yet?

I don't think they'll remove the swoosh discount (I hope not), but like kc said, when the new colors of the FK roshes released they weren't discounted, but about a week or so later they discounted them. I've noticed that on some releases they won't apply the discount right away, but give it a week or so and the discount might show up.

Last edited:
team roshe ids were ordered yesterday, crazy how my only two ids ever have been roshes haha. Got the lady the same pair too, she should enjoy them. 

ditching all my og roshe boxes & going for a clear bin storage that will hold all of them.... sz 12 fyi

Back
Top Bottom