ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I copped off the first release of these MC ID's and I just don't know if I like them... I bought two pairs because I wasn't sure about my size and these were my first pair of Roshe's. Pretty sure I'm gonna just return them. Oh well, it was worth a try...

Last edited:
just copped my first pair of roshes using the multi-color ID option. So excited! white sole white swoosh white tongue tage grey lining. Can't wait to see em in person!

Got two this time one blackout and one white out both with gold swoosh and multi laces. hope they have a lot of green... fingers crossed!

Copped. I love my grey sole,green glow speckle,and black swoosh pair. But i really liked the gold swoosh. It looks really clean on a white sole,but if theres anything i hate on a shoe,its a white sole,so same grey + green glow speckles outsole. I threw in the red back tab bieng that its my favorite color and i really like to make these personal + an id of course. And i wasnt gonna make the mistake of not getting the multi laces twice. But i may just switch laces cuz i think the black laces would look cleaner on this. Hopefully with there bieng an ID it doesnt take longer again,but oh well.

Ordered both at 11.5 (im tts 12) hope this .5 size big is true for this batch

Yeah i got an 11.5 last time and this time also. It fits perfect for me bieng a natural 12. Theres like a little space so i was thinking of getting an 11, but my toes would literally be rubbing the front of the shoe. I was thinking these do stretch,but im sure its not by much. So i just went 11.5 again.

Going to order the same thing but go down 1 full size and add lettering this time

Yeah i got an 11.5 last time and this time also. It fits perfect for me bieng a natural 12. Theres like a little space so i was thinking of getting an 11, but my toes would literally be rubbing the front of the shoe. I was thinking these do stretch,but im sure its not by much. So i just went 11.5 again.
cool preciate it fam

Going to order the same thing but go down 1 full size and add lettering this time
I have been thinking about doing the same thing, but I don't have the patience to wait all over again. Wouldn't mind a more snug fit though, the .5 size down still left a little too much room.  

this time around the Multicolor is not marked as QS like the second round KOBE 9 Elite Low. is the Multi-color here to stay??? I copped two pair when the multicolor roshe first came out, and they were 2 weeks and 1 week early delivery respectively.

I have been thinking about doing the same thing, but I don't have the patience to wait all over again. Wouldn't mind a more snug fit though, the .5 size down still left a little too much room.  
I dont like the xtra room in the toe... It folds weird so I can wait they'll be here before you know it

white sole the pair in the middle is dope. 
most likely gonna go with volt soles with black speckles.. I already have white soles, wolf grey soles, and blue lagoon soles.. thanks for the input though.. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Nice fblyod. I just ordered ones similar. Same volt swoosh and red liner. Just had red speckles on the midsole and black pull tabs

Back
Top Bottom