ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@powerball
these are from the link I posted a few days back (fshoa bigcartel). A couple days after I purchased they had these on sale for $75 but only had size 8.5,9 and 11 (maybe another size, I just don't remember). Great place to get some kicks and they also have some fly it roshes a few dollars under retail last I checked. My hunt is over, but if NDC are to stock these I will double up.
damn looks nice. wish they had my size, hopefully he restocks.

These are basically the same colorway as the team red right? I ordered a few pairs with my FNL discount hoping they're team red with a different name. 

No. Team red is more maroon while the gym red is more of a slightly dark shade of red. It only looks close to it in the stock picks, they're noticeably different.

No. Team red is more maroon while the gym red is more of a slightly dark shade of red. It only looks close to it in the stock picks, they're noticeably different.
thought the same thing when I first saw pictures. Then at a different site I saw they are actually a bright red and not at all maroon. too bad.

Gym Red sits right between Team Red and Sport Red.  Definitely not maroon, but darker than Sport Red.

So I had an extra pair of Siren Red that I was looking to sell for retail, but nobody was buying them and then a lightbulb went off. Go to my local nike store and exchange DS Sirens for the Midnight Navy. I've been eyeing them for a while and now I can get them at the same time getting rid of a pair just sitting.

could have put them up on eBay man. I think DS Sirens are worth more than retail at least; those Midnight Navies are everywhere

Is there still no all black regular mesh Roshe (like these) in Men's in the US? Haven't kept up with shoes for months, but it seems crazy they don't have this colorway in Men's. I'd really like I pair but I'm not looking to pay Nike ID prices.

could have put them up on eBay man. I think DS Sirens are worth more than retail at least; those Midnight Navies are everywhere

Hate dealing with eBay and I tried selling for $100, but nobody on CL, FB groups was coming close to that price. The Midnight Navy is not as loud as sirens which I like. Plus, I already have another pair of sirens worn 3x. Haven't been wearing Roshes recently at all, but I know the Midnights will be put to good use for my trip.

finally picked up some calypsos...not the og though 

is it just me or do the new roshes dont fit like they used to?

for me they feel a tiny bit longer, but more narrow. seems weird ^^

finally picked up some calypsos...not the og though 

is it just me or do the new roshes dont fit like they used to?

for me they feel a tiny bit longer, but more narrow. seems weird ^^
not just you, i picked these up as well and keep tripping over my toe cause im not used to the length lol

Looking at picking up my first pair. Came across this image a few times, no idea of its legit, or not. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it as I totally struck out on yeezy's and am tryin to find a consolation price.

Also, do these run tts? All roshes are not flyknit? Thanks

Looking at picking up my first pair. Came across this image a few times, no idea of its legit, or not. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it as I totally struck out on yeezy's and am tryin to find a consolation price.

That's just a mockup. OG mesh roshes are TTS and Flyknits you go half sz. down.

Last edited:
Crazy heat in Seattle right now... Best dollar and some change I have spent. I wish the insoles didn't suck, I would've worn these without socks. Haha.

They are a play on the Yeezys

Those are a play on the 350 Boost

Back
Top Bottom