ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh, I see.  No, go mesh.  Much more breathable.

gotcha... looks like i'm wearing my squadron blues then....

Tiempos all day long.  I'll have a pair myself at some point, but it's not a summer shoe so I'm not in a hurry.

yeah... now that i look at it, i'll be using the tiempos in the winter. looks like a 'dressed up' roshe.....

^ I woulda sent them back for being too flashy, but that's just me. Can't beat $40 though, great pickup!

wore these today

just ordered the tiempos from end for $117 shipped.

not bad, right?
Not a bad deal at all.  Post up some real world pics when you get them.

I've scored some serious deals on Roshe and Air Max from End in recent months.  Great prices and they arrive at my door as quick as most US sellers.

Roshe Two

9/1

Iguana/Black-Sail-Volt

Black/Black-Black

Black/Anthracite-Sail-Volt

Midnight Navy/Black-Sail-Volt

Roshe Two GS

9/1

Black/Metallic Pewter-Volt-Rio Teal

Black/Metallic Platinum-Photo Blue-Game Royal

Wolf Grey/White-Cool Grey

Roshe Two Flyknit GS

9/1

Black/White-Anthracite-Dark Grey

Electric Green/Black-Total Orange-White

Racer Blue/Black-Photo Blue-Blue Lagoon

are the soles on the GS sizes similar to what's going to be released in men's?

I haven't seen what the soles look like yet.....

So, more and more pictures of the Roshe Two start to pop out and still no news on the release date?
September 1st in the US
are the soles on the GS sizes similar to what's going to be released in men's?

I haven't seen what the soles look like yet.....
Yeah, pretty much. Kind of NM-ish, but thicker. Looks to be a one-piece midsole/outsole like the Roshe Runs. The color pop at the bottom is just paint :frown:

i got my tiempos in, but they don't fit to my liking.

before i send them back to end, does anybody want them>

US10 for what i paid for ($117)... just gotta pay for shipping.... holler at me.

we can work something out. i really don't wanna send these all the way back to end....

i got my tiempos in, but they don't fit to my liking.

before i send them back to end, does anybody want them>

US10 for what i paid for ($117)... just gotta pay for shipping.... holler at me.

we can work something out. i really don't wanna send these all the way back to end....
Not my size but any info you can provide on the sizing?  I'm interested in picking some up eventually but I've never seen the locally to try on.

Not my size but any info you can provide on the sizing?  I'm interested in picking some up eventually but I've never seen the locally to try on.

well in the mesh roshes, a 10 is perfect for me - the width, and length.

with these, the width is fine, but there's a space from the front of the shoe to my toe, about a thumb and a half....

well in the mesh roshes, a 10 is perfect for me - the width, and length.

with these, the width is fine, but there's a space from the front of the shoe to my toe, about a thumb and a half....
So, like the Flyknits, and go down .5?

um...i guess so? I don't own any of the flyknits.

and i have a wide foot so take my 'review' with a grain of salt....

sorry i couldn't be more help... =\
No worries, I appreciate the information.  I'm also a 10 in the mesh, but I wear a 9.5 in the Flyknit, because 10s in Flyknit are a lot like what you described.

Saw the on-feet pics of the Twos on denimexchange via the TRo instragram page, I think they look great!

I am really wondering when the Two's will get released in the UK. Been searching all over the web, but can't find anything besides estimates.

Back
Top Bottom