ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wonder if it was wrong all along, but no one fact-checked it.  That's pretty commonplace in 2017, sadly.  All it takes is one mistake, and other sites will just copy and paste.

can i still find the OG roshe runs anywhere? or have any of the newer models kept the rubber/solarsoft insole?

my old pairs have been beat up pretty good

I know I've already asked, but do you still think the original Iguana's from last September (the dark brown ones) can be worn with dark blue jeans, or any blue jeans for that matter? I bought them a year ago and still haven't worn them (but plan to), that's why I am asking.

Really like them, but afraid of them not looking symmetric with the clothes I wear (usually dark or black shirts/jeans/jackets). When I bought them a year ago, I wasn't really thinking about this, as I was instantly captivated by their colour palette and bought them on Day 1.

venom0706 venom0706 . IMO if the blue is something similar to this wash possibly even darker then its fine. Otherwise I'd stick to black jeans.

ME024G-21-1.jpg

I noticed that the Roshe Two is almost out of almost every major retailer here in the UK (or on sale in the few where is left) and it's even gone from Nike's official UK site (oly CustomID options are available).

What has happened? The Roshe Two is barely 1 year old so far and is already out of most stores? Undersales perhaps? I have 2 brand new never worn pairs (Iguana and Black Sail) which I plan on wearing in the future, but I was very disappointed when I found out that I may have antiques...

Anyone got those flyknit v2? I’m trying to get a review or on foot. Deciding between the black or the white pair.

I’m looking to offload my entire collection of Roshe ones, just don’t ever wear em

Seems like a good deal but you can probably head to you local marshalls and get colorways/versions of the roshe for the same or less price.

QS Sneakerboot Roshe from 2014
IMG_0072.JPG

Going to get my grub on at the buffet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom