ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I still wear my Mango pair and my red pair. My black pair i threw away after they got beat to hell and i ripped the upper
I sold my mints and my random yarn flyknit pair (they fit too big in my normal Roshe size)

i still love the cushioning in these shoes. They are super spongy and i got my red and black pair for $40 each back back in the day. Still one of my fav nike shoes ever

posted this in the yeezy thread and the hypebeasts starting trashing the Roshes lol....damn young's
Screenshot_20200901-123854~2.png

always thought of the OG Pure Boosts as Adidas' version of the Roshes. except with superior cushioning

Adidas-Pure-Boost-1.jpg

Last edited:
Im normally a size 12 in the original roshe run. Im looking around for the flyknit roshe but only see size 11.5 online. will I be able to fit these?

Saw iguanas flooded at my outlet yesterday. Going back to grab a pair today. Not crazy about the $78 price tag but always needed a second pair of iguanas. Anyone seen or heard any news of these coming back? I was kinda loosing my mind walking up on this yesterday.
0080BC5E-02DA-494F-B37B-33DD092403C1.jpeg

Anyone try to un-DS old Roshes? Digging in my closet and found some red ones that I have yet to wear. Will they fall apart on me?

So odd, but not mad about that at all. Can definitely use a new pair.

Been trying to find a waffle racer pair now. Really regret not getting one of those.

I grabbed some DS triple black ROSHEs for my wife from 2015 last year and they are holding up perfectly. She beats them down too.

Saw iguanas flooded at my outlet yesterday. Going back to grab a pair today. Not crazy about the $78 price tag but always needed a second pair of iguanas. Anyone seen or heard any news of these coming back? I was kinda loosing my mind walking up on this yesterday.
0080BC5E-02DA-494F-B37B-33DD092403C1.jpeg
I’ve been hearing they may start pushing these again. :nerd:

Roshes might make a comeback

Back
Top Bottom