ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

at least you know they exist in 10.5.......i haven't seen or heard of a pair bigger than 11
mean.gif
i had up to 12.5, i believe there was up to size 13, in japan 

Last edited:
Help me decide. Someone offered $300 for my calypsos. Should I? I know they are rare, but $300 is a lot of money.
Take their $300, buy a six-pack and four pairs of Roshes at retail as they release throughout the year…

^ Just keep up with 21mercer's IG and Twitter. Gonna check the only FootAction that's within 100 miles of where I live in a dead as hell mall tomorrow. Plus I'm sure these will hit Zappos soon; guarantee it. 

Last edited:
they look the same but can anyone confirm that the ones released at footaction are the exact same as the ogs?

$70.

Anyone that wants them in here needs to go tonight. A lot of local FA are getting cleaned out.

Santa Anita (CALIFORNIA) Footaction says they have the 3 of them released. They said size 11s were all gone, size 8-13 are in stock (but pretty sure alot have sold out cause when I dropped by, they had alot of buyers for the Roshes). Also, they're not holding for anyone as well (tried)

Know I'm probably way late but anyone know any stores/sites where I can get some of the originals still? Trying to find the black with teal soul. Got the grey and teal last year but never had the money to get more until now...

@ qique: 1123 or 1122?? Flier said 1122. 

And I would just print that out and cut off the expiration date below. It wouldn't hurt to try lol. I'm planning to cop 2 iguanas and 2 anthracite so any savings would be dope. 

Last edited:
Just called Footaction in Foxhills Mall (Culver City) and the sales associate confirmed having at least the sport reds and sails.  Not sure about the iguanas.  He also couldn't tell me about specific sizes b/c they were 'real busy.'

Back
Top Bottom