ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Most of the Footactions in SoCal are cleaned out I think, probably due to mostly resellers buying multiple pairs
mean.gif

Really wanted a black + iguana pair but I guess most of them will probably be gone by tomorrow morning..

Zappos will get them, don't worry. Also, resellers are about to get saturated on eBay tomorrow. I already see some up for $120+. 
The market is going to be flooded. Resellers lose here. They're going to be stuck with FSRs and everyone and their mom will already have a pair. I'm glad this is happening, personally. Kill the hype and give everyone a pair so the only people rocking them are those who actually like the shoes, not those trying to rock a "rare" $70 pair of shoes.

Zappos will get them, don't worry. Also, resellers are about to get saturated on eBay tomorrow. I already see some up for $120+. 
Really? If this is true that would be awesome because I got a couple of gift cards for Zappos
happy.gif

Just called Footaction in Foxhills Mall (Culver City) and the sales associate confirmed having at least the sport reds and sails.  Not sure about the iguanas.  He also couldn't tell me about specific sizes b/c they were 'real busy.'

really? Scum bags. I called them at 530p today and they didnt know what I was talking about.

Zappos is getting them aswell? I thought the re-release wasnt suppose to happen until the summer

The market is going to be flooded. Resellers lose here. They're going to be stuck with FSRs and everyone and their mom will already have a pair. I'm glad this is happening, personally. Kill the hype and give everyone a pair so the only people rocking them are those who actually like the shoes, not those trying to rock a "rare" $70 pair of shoes.
I agree. Soon enough everyone will have a chance to grab multiple pairs without crashed servers and/or camping out like J's. The hype is good but bad at the same time because of resellers but they will lose out at the end. 
Originally Posted by FlipSide  

Really? If this is true that would be awesome because I got a couple of gift cards for Zappos
happy.gif
Here's what I got for Zappos:

Color- Sport Red/Sail/Cool Grey around the end of January

Color-Iguana/Sail/Black as soon as the end of January

Color-Black/Sail/Anthracite as soon as late January to mid Febuary

Color-Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue/Medium Grey as soon as late March to mid April

Color-Squardron Blue/Sport/Turquoise/Gamma Grey/Fiberglass as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Tarp Green/Volt/Volt/Deep Smoke as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson/Midnight Fog in the month of May

Color-Team Red/Sailby the end of June to the end of July

Color-Blue Hero/Sail by the end of June to the end of July

He
Would it still work if it's expired?

Hey degenerate tell the guy or girl
At the counter to put 1123 into the system which should give you 10 off ! Hope that works! It did for me!
Thanks for the heads up! Gonna try it out if I can find some Roshes tomorrow.

EDIT:
@ qique: 1123 or 1122?? Flier said 1122. 

And I would just print that out and cut off the expiration date below. It wouldn't hurt to try lol. I'm planning to cop 2 iguanas and 2 anthracite so any savings would be dope. 
I'm curious now.  Since 1123 works, that might be the $10 off $50 code for this month/year and 1124 should be the $25 off $100 code.  If I find any Roshes tomorrow at Footaction or Footlocker, I'll try it out and let you guys know...

Last edited:

Hopefully this will cause them to drop below retail. Now if only I had waited to get my pairs

I agree. Soon enough everyone will have a chance to grab multiple pairs without crashed servers and/or camping out like J's. The hype is good but bad at the same time because of resellers but they will lose out at the end. 

Here's what I got for Zappos:

Color- Sport Red/Sail/Cool Grey around the end of January

Color-Iguana/Sail/Black as soon as the end of January

Color-Black/Sail/Anthracite as soon as late January to mid Febuary

Color-Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue/Medium Grey as soon as late March to mid April

Color-Squardron Blue/Sport/Turquoise/Gamma Grey/Fiberglass as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Tarp Green/Volt/Volt/Deep Smoke as soon as late march to mid April

Color-Team Red/Sailby the end of June to the end of July

Color-Blue Hero/Sail by the end of June to the end of July
Nice! I'll be a keeping a lookout around the end of this month.

Last edited:

Hopefully this will cause them to drop below retail. Now if only I had waited to get my pairs

This.

Anyone in NYC see them around?

Last edited:
For real though. Like if you want to make profit, hop on the Jordan's or something. Leave Roshes to the people who genuinely like them lol smh

Needa double up on my OG's! always gotta have that backup pair haha. All hell would break loose if the calypsos re-released 
devil.gif

I think I'm going to skip my lunch break and head to footaction. Lord knows I don't need the food

Man, if Nike doesn't keep it OG with the mesh I don't think I'll ever buy another Roshe  
sick.gif
I couldn't have said it any better. I've tried on the Premiums, Wovens, Trails, etc. They are NOT the same. The Anthracite Premium NRG pair I had didn't even fit when I got my true size!  So disappointed. Hopefully, we see more more mesh pairs in 2013.

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S ALL! First of the month and first day of the year, what better way than applying for Team Roshe! I'm a size 10.5 in Roshe's and currently reside in the Bay Area. The reason I am so interested in the shoe is, like most others, because of the style and comfort. Definitely one of the comfiest shoes ever made, and can look nice with both jeans and active wear. I pretty much wear them all day wherever I go. I still cop Jordans, Lebrons, and KD's here and there, but those rarely get any wears. I've been collecting Roshe's for a minute now, but never really applied for Team Roshe because of my lack of activity on NT. However, I am trying to be more active this coming year and want to be part of this brotherhood! I look forward to starting this year strong with my two incoming woven's, and can't wait to anticipate each release with all of y'all. Happy 2013 again guys! Here's my collection at the moment:
+1

Back
Top Bottom