ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

With the help of Team Roshe, I was able to double up on Iguanas, Sport Reds, and Black Sails

One hell of a group. Keep it up guys!!

Last edited:
Anybody have new sz 9.5 Nike Roshe Iguana, Sport Red, and Black/Anthracite? I have new sz 9 in all 3 colors for size swap or for sale.

Anybody have new sz 9.5 Nike Roshe Iguana, Sport Red, and Black/Anthracite? I have new sz 9 in all 3 colors for size swap or for sale.

no buying and selling

Already have OG doubles of the restocked Roshes colorways but I can assist any members if needed since I live in MD and saw these at a few Footactions.

Odd that only Foot Action got them, any word on Foot Locker, Champs Sports, or Eastbay?
At this time, we currently have the Nike Rosherun WVN in Black/Anthractie/Volt/Black available on the website. We do not have any other information currently on any other colorway's releasing.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

:wow: :wow: :wow: what rock was i under... i def need REDS & Blk/sails again & teals if i can get em for retail

Last edited:
finally ordered my blackout wovens after i slept on NDC from sneakerhead last night & today kicksdeals posted eastbay has them a lil cheaper with a $15 off code but the price difference is $7.01 not enough to warrant a cancel & reorder

The wovens only look nice, they're not as comfortable as the OGs. I don't think I could wear them as much as the originals.

Premium(khaki)or OG(iguana)? I'm leaning on OG because the mesh looks better and more seamless. Comfort the same correct?

in class with the wovens right now. Definetly not as comfy as the OG's and do fit slightly narrower. Wouldn't advise for those who have wide feet. Sizing up makes em look too long too :/. Going to probably stop by my local foot action in the Bay Area to try and pick up a pair of iguanas and sails

Back
Top Bottom