ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone Know if Shiekh's will be receiving them? They received almost every roshe last spring so I'm expecting them to get em again this time around?

Hope this doesn't offend but what do members of team bRoshe benefit for being a member...or is it just something to say you're apart of on NT? Genuine question, not trying to be an a**...

HELP!

I'm trying to find a men's sz 7 Nike Roshe "Iguana" but Footaction told me the smallest they got was a size 8.

Did Nike even make Nike Roshe "Iguana" in men's sz 7?

Thanks silvastar!! So what happens now? Haha Does someone contact me?
wait for illy to formally get your name inscribed on the roster...meaning put your name on the first page haha. i think once thats done you get your number and sig

Awaiting this too
smile.gif
i will talk to illy to make sure you guys become official

Shout out to niwreig for the hook-up. Sending me my 2nd and 3rd pair of Roshe's for retail since my FA didn't receive any. Black sails and sport reds...cant wait! 
smokin.gif

Good looks man!!! Ill be sure to pay it forward when I am able to help someone out with a pick-up. 

Team Roshe Application

I purchased a pair of Roshes at the start of this college semester. I came across a pair while scoping around on Zappos and luckily they had some pairs in a size 12 and I will able to scoop it up for around $60 shipped. I currently only own one pair right now (funds are tight in college). I have been saving up my funds because I heard more pairs dropping in the coming months. Out of all the shoes that I own, I would have to say hands down Roshes are some of the most comfortable shoes.

I really respect how everyone in this forum supports each other and is willing to help a fellow NTER out. This is not so common in other threads on this forum. And I would really like to be a part of this team.

Size 12

Atlanta, Georgia
+1 for a fellow ATL BROshe!
Just bumping my Roshe application from a couple months ago. Seeing if I can get 2 more reps.

HELP!

I'm trying to find a men's sz 7 Nike Roshe "Iguana" but Footaction told me the smallest they got was a size 8.

Yeah, Nike does make the "Iguana's" in a size 7.  I'm a size 7 and have a pair. 

It's just that the smallest size that FA carries in the Roshe's is a size 8.

HELP!

if they did, it wouldn't be in a Footaction. Most of the time they only get 7.5-12,13. And even 7.5 is rare to come by. 

Awaiting this too
smile.gif
M:74
Thanks silvastar!! So what happens now? Haha Does someone contact me?
M:75

sig up guys, you should have your badges in your inbox.  in addition, we need your guys' location and shoe size for the roster on the first page. WELCOME Broshes
Shout out to niwreig for the hook-up. Sending me my 2nd and 3rd pair of Roshe's for retail since my FA didn't receive any. Black sails and sport reds...cant wait! 
smokin.gif

Good looks man!!! Ill be sure to pay it forward when I am able to help someone out with a pick-up. 
thanks for the shout out, hope you enjoy both pairs!

Last edited:
TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

I got these in 8.5 but I'm usually a 9 in other shoes. These pairs are for myself and even got another pair(not shown) for my dad. Eventually my whole family will be wearing roshe cause of me! I love how these are simple yet so clean and everybody knows this already but they're comfortable af!
Bumpin' my application! 
happy.gif

THIS^...Welcome to the group Shadow and Jumpman. 
Thanks man.. Been new to this shoe community and I must say it's nice to see a group united to help each other out.. Proud to say I'm part of the team now. I'm just trying to figure out how to put my badge at the bottom of my posting like most of the members haha wanna put up the badge and represent lol

HELP!

There is a size 7 sport red on rmk store online if you're interested in those, but overall sz 7 is hard to come by

Back
Top Bottom