ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Remember before applying to Team Roshe:

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE five "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE pics to it.

-thanks

Edit already for exception of tagged pics, but if you look on instagram you can see roshe runs on my profile under 'OG2307"

thanks again! will post collection pics as soon as I receive my iguana pair.

What happened to my Team Roshe application? I've already got 5+ but still not on the list? Also, can anyone add me up in the Team Roshe facebook group?

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

I have been hooked on this drug since June '12. When I first saw it I had to take a hit. It makes my feet feel hiiigh up walking on clouds!
the ROSHE run is the shoe I had been waiting for. Always liked how comfortable running shoes were but the look on 90% of them kept me away. But after seeing my bro in law walk in with his sport reds, that was it for me. I joined Niketalk just for this shoe and now I want to join Team ROSHE. I don't want to miss out on my next fix!! Lol niketalk has helped me a lot I have been snooping around since June and I have also helped a couple people on here get their pairs.

Roshes are now part of my daily life. My other shoes hardly see any light. I even had to find a way to find them easier.

And the pair that is getting the most use right now are my black nrg premiums. This is after they have been worn a lot and wet. They look better with time.

Los Angeles,ca
Size 9.5

bumping my team roshe app. was only able to get 2+ on jan 2. but this is my 3rd month applying. i get on here more than any other site. need to get on that FB. haha follow me on intagram:luier23 some teAm roshes members know who i am. i can really help my LA people out. we have it the hardest.

you can add blk sails, 2nd pair of iguanas and calypsos! to that pic. will post a full collection pic later

Side note been calling my local footactions and nothing in my area. Really just want to find sport reds and siren reds grrr

Last edited:
Side note been calling my local footactions and nothing in my area. Really just want to find sport reds and siren reds grrr
Siren Reds aren't coming back as of yet pal.  Sucks I could use a double.  Those are getting harder and harder to find for a good price. 

bumping my team roshe app. was only able to get 2+ on jan 2. but this is my 3rd month applying. i get on here more than any other site. need to get on that FB. haha follow me on intagram:luier23 some teAm roshes members know who i am. i can really help my LA people out. we have it the hardest.

you can add blk sails, 2nd pair of iguanas and calypsos! to that pic. will post a full collection pic later
I will give you a +1 as I like the lace swap you did on the wovens.  Just a piece of advice and this can be read by others applying, is that metaphors such as comparing roshe's to a drug or any thing else TR finds silly.  We are a tight knit team that takes collecting and helping each other out seriously, some have been collecting for decades, others this was the shoe that got them started.  We aren't just giving out plus 1's to everyone these days and are looking for people that will represent Team Roshe properly and help others along the way.

Either way +1 from me. 

I will give you a +1 as I like the lace swap you did on the wovens.  Just a piece of advice and this can be read by others applying, is that metaphors such as comparing roshe's to a drug or any thing else TR finds silly.  We are a tight knit team that takes collecting and helping each other out seriously, some have been collecting for decades, others this was the shoe that got them started.  We aren't just giving out plus 1's to everyone these days and are looking for people that will represent Team Roshe properly and help others along the way.

Either way +1 from me. 

all i meant is im hooked on the shoe not in a bad way. and trust me bro i take my shoes more serious than anything. but i understand what you mean. thank you for the +1.

My TEAM ROSHE Application. Size 9.5, Castro Valley, CA Bay Area, 18 years Old

When I first saw the rosherun begin to pop up all over sneaker forums and news, I was a bit skeptical about the style at first. As an SB head, I thought that the thick sole and lack of a defined toebox would really make the shoe become a huge flop. I admit I was all over the freerun, lunarglides, airmaxes etc. back then and the rosherun didn't even seem like an option to me. One day I was half drunk at a party and saw a pair of calypsos stand out of a pile of shoes in the doorway. It's funny cause the calypso at the time was the colorway I hated the most since I thought it would be too flashy for such a poorly designed shoe. The moment that he put them on his feet is when my entire perspective of the rosherun changed. I tried them on, and they felt like heaven on my feet. I was officially obsessed, but by the time my obsession had occured, the stores had become all sold out! I was a bit disappointed and determined at the same time. I spent a day calling shops all over the bay area to find out if any stores had stock and luckily, Bows & Arrows in Berkeley had one last pair of the iguanas in a size 9.5, I immediately had them set it aside for me and picked them up the next day. When I got them, it was the first time I had ever seen the iguanas in person and I was even more than satisfied with the comfort and look of them on feet. I knew there was no turning back now...I saw the stadium greens the day they went on zappos but didn't like them at all at first so i slept on those. Following the iguanas, I copped the cybers a week or 2 after at a local Shiekh and saw the Speed yellows, but thought they were a bit ugly and slept on those too. This is when I really kicked up the hunt to a whole nother level. I was in love and I wanted every colorway. I came across this forum/thread while hunting online and read through a couple of the member posts to see if I could pinpoint some stores across the US that would ship to California and some websites that were still selling them. I saw the rakuten website come up here and there so i decided to check it out myself and coincidently, my aunt from Japan was going to visit us in the US soon so I knew I would save on shipping costs and told her to grab the Sport reds and Black/Sails for $38 each shipped to her house. By the time she came to America, I guess you could say I was more excited to see the shoes rather than to see her haha. I told myself that I would never pay into resale prices for this shoe and to this date still have not. I appreciate this shoe for simplicity and comfort it provides and the everyday wearability.  Thank you Niketalk and Roshe community for providing valuable resources and helping others get their roshes. I hope you guys will consider the application! Thanks!

Siren Reds aren't coming back as of yet pal.  Sucks I could use a double.  Those are getting harder and harder to find for a good price. 
I know. Thing is when roshes initially dropped those were one of the first to catch my eyes, but never hit any stores near me nor ndc. Been hunting for them but barely any show up on ebay or any marketplaces, sucks.

I know. Thing is when roshes initially dropped those were one of the first to catch my eyes, but never hit any stores near me nor ndc. Been hunting for them but barely any show up on ebay or any marketplaces, sucks.

i remember searching for them for weeks ...don juan blessed the thread early with on foot natural pics of those wayyy before rd & then they popped up at rockcitykicks & i copped with a swiftness

When I first saw the rosherun begin to pop up all over sneaker forums and news, I was a bit skeptical about the style at first. As an SB head, I thought that the thick sole and lack of a defined toebox would really make the shoe become a huge flop. I admit I was all over the freerun, lunarglides, airmaxes etc. back then and the rosherun didn't even seem like an option to me. One day I was half drunk at a party and saw a pair of calypsos stand out of a pile of shoes in the doorway. It's funny cause the calypso at the time was the colorway I hated the most since I thought it would be too flashy for such a poorly designed shoe. The moment that he put them on his feet is when my entire perspective of the rosherun changed. I tried them on, and they felt like heaven on my feet. I was officially obsessed, but by the time my obsession had occured, the stores had become all sold out! I was a bit disappointed and determined at the same time. I spent a day calling shops all over the bay area to find out if any stores had stock and luckily, Bows & Arrows in Berkeley had one last pair of the iguanas in a size 9.5, I immediately had them set it aside for me and picked them up the next day. When I got them, it was the first time I had ever seen the iguanas in person and I was even more than satisfied with the comfort and look of them on feet. I knew there was no turning back now...I saw the stadium greens the day they went on zappos but didn't like them at all at first so i slept on those. Following the iguanas, I copped the cybers a week or 2 after at a local Shiekh and saw the Speed yellows, but thought they were a bit ugly and slept on those too. This is when I really kicked up the hunt to a whole nother level. I was in love and I wanted every colorway. I came across this forum/thread while hunting online and read through a couple of the member posts to see if I could pinpoint some stores across the US that would ship to California and some websites that were still selling them. I saw the rakuten website come up here and there so i decided to check it out myself and coincidently, my aunt from Japan was going to visit us in the US soon so I knew I would save on shipping costs and told her to grab the Sport reds and Black/Sails for $38 each shipped to her house. By the time she came to America, I guess you could say I was more excited to see the shoes rather than to see her haha. I told myself that I would never pay into resale prices for this shoe and to this date still have not. I appreciate this shoe for simplicity and comfort it provides and the everyday wearability.  Thank you Niketalk and Roshe community for providing valuable resources and helping others get their roshes. I hope you guys will consider the application! Thanks!
Jeff I know you have been contributing in here for a while now +1. 

see you in here quite often, +1

Jeff were your sirens and stadium greens from oversea's?  I haven't seen any US release with the product tag on the shoes?

justdome, bugginout16, DrociB, OG2345, and JeffBaySole510.

Welcome to Team Roshe.

We have decided to make an exception this month and will be contacting you shortly regarding your membership. If you could please send me your IG names for the time being that would be greatly appreciated. If you do not contact me within a timely manner we will thank you for your application but it will not be processed and you can apply at a later time.

justdome, bugginout16, DrociB, OG2345, and JeffBaySole510.

Welcome to Team Roshe.

We have decided to make an exception this month and will be contacting you shortly regarding your membership. If you could please send me your IG names for the time being that would be greatly appreciated. If you do not contact me within a timely manner we will thank you for your application but it will not be processed and you can apply at a later time.

Welcome guys! 8)

Jeff I know you have been contributing in here for a while now +1. 
see you in here quite often, +1
JeffBaySole510 +1. Another Bay Area bro!
+1 for being active in here for a while

Back
Top Bottom