ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damit, someone bough the 9.5 Thunder Primos off rakuten right when I got my paycheck >.<...maddd
devil.gif

Just be patient and wait for Foot Action to re-stock or when they put them online next month. Eventually, Nike.com and Zappos will have them. These are a GR, you shouldn't be paying $120 for a $70 shoe.

Okay thanks! Do you know an exact date next month that they will restock on zappos or footaction? How does foot action work? Do I just go to their store and ask for my size and stuff when they restock? Lol, I'd rather just buy them online tho, saves time. But I'd do anything just to get the iguanas, I've been wanting them forever! Hard to find in size 13

Thanks for the love on the collection!

@mikeyman1 the trails are OK but I wish i would have waited for them to go on sale then copped. They are pretty comfy with a more firm sole so trailing in them should be fine.
nice collection. what size are your mangos? 12?

I'd like to be added to Team Roshe if you guys will have me, I'm a size 10.5, and from Houston, Texas

I was skeptical at first due to how thick the heel of the midsole was, but that completely went away as soon as I put them on. They are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I would say when I think about what shoe I should wear for the day I always look at my roshes first. Other shoes just don't feel as comfortable after wearing these and the mesh makes it the most forgiving shoe I've worn considering my extra wide feet. I'm a huge fan of the insole as well since makes me feel like I'm wearing slides/sandals and the way its cut makes bending the foot feel very natural. When they first came out I got the Calypsos, which I wore everyday until they were completely flat, so I ended up donating them. Then my second pair was the Iguanas which I was lucky enough to find at Nordstrom Rack before people started reporting seeing them there. I still can't believe my blind luck on those. I wear these almost everyday now as they seem to almost go with everything. Now this is my collection of Roshes and I alternate between them while pretty much all my other shoes collect dust haha. Everyone thats given me a compliment on my roshes I tell them about them and how comfortable they are. Now I've got 4 family members wearing em and I'm still trying to get more of them on em since a lot of them could use the added comfort for walking shoes or working shoes.

What interested me initially about the shoe was its simplicity, the way the insole is designed, the flexible mesh upper, and the shorter laces. The price point is also the most reasonable of any shoe I have ever collected. I actually feel like I'm getting bang for my buck as opposed to the bulk of nike shoes that are coming out nowadays. The shorter lacing makes lace swapping and adjustments easy.
Nice collection! I believe the apps are closed for January now. Correct me if I'm wrong, TR. If so, please repost at the beginning of February. 

Anyone wanna try to start a group to help secure sizes for each other?  I think SF/Sac is dried up right now, but if there's gonna be a re-stock then I'll grab some pairs for anyone that needs them...

fox hills in los angeles got a restock of iguanas and black sails. for those who still need a pair. i helped 2 of my friends get their first roshes today. theres no going back.

Thanks Kev! I just could not give up my Calypso's and I'd be interested to see your updated collection soon 
happy.gif

My OG Mangos are size 11.5.

My first pair of Roshes are coming in the mail today. The blue graphics, got them for swoosh price. Kinda upset now that i bought my first ones that they have the red, black and iguanas at NYC. Wanted those for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom