ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What do people wear with their Sport Reds? I'm having a hard time passing them up but can't think of when I'd actually wear them…

Welcome to NT. And yes, Squadron Greens hit NDC yesterday. 
wink.gif
hahaha damn. this thread moves too quickly.

Man, Imma pass.

Got two black pairs DS (selling my used one for $30 to a friend), 1 red, 1 iguana, and 1 anthracite all DS.

No need to double up.

^^^ i love red shoes and wear them with almost any of my clothes (mostly darker grays, black etc)

Who do I need to get in contact with to "rejoin" the facebook group? Im a teamroshe (og) member and tried messaging the person who first invited me with no response

The asia premium mesh is so far different then the Asia white swoosh series it is a joke.  The premium mesh on the 3 premium pairs from Asia is wonderful, it is softer than the OG mesh, but perhaps not as breathable.  The Asia white swoosh pack which includes the Lemons, charcoals, and mints has mesh that is not breathable, it is not even really mesh in my eyes, it feels plastic like and is not soft to the touch, it doesn't form around your foot and takes a lot more time to break in.

And Bombers yes unfortunately for my wallet I have either in my possession or on the way to me 25 out of 26 men's cw's, 2 out of 5 trails, and 2 of the best women roshe's made. 

Am I the only one thinking which of the men's cw's DON'T you have?

just went to southland FA and ask the lady if they have the iguana and they do i just need to order it from them, if anyone need one call them and order.

Well i went in there and the girl told me that she can order it for me. Just go there if you have time.

i just checked where southland is and its all the way in hayward.I'm in san diego lol.thanks though bro.

Since the canvas looks all faded out the box I broke them out in the rain. Anything I can use to make it not look ashy? Wtf was Nike thinking using canvas. Terrible.

Well i went in there and the girl told me that she can order it for me. Just go there if you have time.
They can stock locate a pair, which she means by order. You do have to come in the store and pay up front along with a $3 shipping fee.

I wish the canvas material was like this.. and that nike released this cw. One of my favorites. Not sure if this is a concept or a mockup or what but I've had this saved for about a month now

^ that's a knockoff bro. I'm not gonna lie, the ad on some of the chinese sites show that the suede is waterproof. pretty sick. 

^ that's a knockoff bro. I'm not gonna lie, the ad on some of the chinese sites show that the suede is waterproof. pretty sick. 
Yeah I remember coming across this on one of those japanese websites but it seemed totally unique. Hopefully they based it off something. I'm not saying no seeing any new roshes haha

Back
Top Bottom