ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh and yes Tunghova and Dylan Raasch have confirmed that the camo pack are premium women's.

Which leaves us the 3 Premiums announced and those wovens :rolleyes

For my fellow TeamROSHE members who want to put their badge on their signature.

- Go to your profile page

- Scroll down and go to "Your Lists" and click "Create a new list"

- Name it "Team ROSHE" (Member # Optional) and click "Submit

- Next go to "Your Signature" and click "Edit Signature Text"

- Once the Edit Signature Text box appears click on "Show off stuff in your signature" and click on "Team ROSHE"

- Click "Submit" and you're done!

Here's the pic for the primary picture for the "Team ROSHE" badge and what you should see in you're profile page when you scroll down.

Edit: haha i just seen boss tycoon 408 post how to put up the sig :D

A little off topic... but the Janoskis'll be available on iD soon, which makes me wonder...... :nerd:
:nerd: lets hope so this definitely would be something to look forward to.

Last edited:
a local store still has the Red Roshes, the Black/White Roshes and the Black/action roshes for retail. Gonna cop all three when I get paid. I plan on starting to collect these, they are too dope. 

PS: the new layout is A LOT better than older one.

a local store still has the Red Roshes, the Black/White Roshes and the Black/action roshes for retail. Gonna cop all three when I get paid. I plan on starting to collect these, they are too dope. 

PS: the new layout is A LOT better than older one.

sz 12 in the blk/sail for retail or cheaper? :nerd:

Like that blue camo more than the regular, definite cop 
smokin.gif

I'm feeling the Regular Camos much more. I think those black laces will pop hard with the black swoosh for some great contrast. I'm excited.

Last edited:
Hi guys, 1st post here and Im glad to be able to post something after lurking on the old site for the past 2 mths

Definitely debating on getting the reg camos

WHOA this is confusing -

my bookmark redirects me to the old site now called "sneaker talk yuku" and it has FULL threads, everything is the same as it was this morning, the roshe thread is still 247pgs and most people are still posting in it -

I just found out to come here because somebody posted a link...:smh::smh::smh:

+1
Welcome to the Team  GTFan712! I'll update the Team Roster (M35).
I just cleaned up/updated the OG post with the CW Catalog, a cleaner Team Roster and updated App Instructions.

Thanks! Glad to finally be a part of the team.

Last edited:
+1
Welcome to the Team GTFan712! I'll update the Team Roster (M35).
I just cleaned up/updated the OG post with the CW Catalog, a cleaner Team Roster and updated App Instructions.
Nice! I like how it looks now.

After complaining for the first hour of this new NT it's growing on me. 8)

This new page wouldn't recognize my old username, so I had to create a new one today. Does that have anything to do with my profile not having a signature option? Am I on probation or something? 

Anyway to log in using my old username?

This new page wouldn't recognize my old username, so I had to create a new one today. Does that have anything to do with my profile not having a signature option? Am I on probation or something? 

Anyway to log in using my old username?

I'm kind of confused as to how to get "Team Roshe" back on my sig as well.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom