ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My wife's brother just called me from the 559 Shieks has FSR on all 3 cw. He copped iggys.. I told him I was good..:smokin

Any updates on new/future CWs that will be releasing? Got the OG ones that I wanted. Looking for some new CWs now. 
nerd.gif

I stock locate the cybers at FA for a size 9.5 and no luck =(. let me know if you guys see one. 9.5 thanks everyone.

New to the forums here. Just wanted to say hi and thank you all for this thread. I've been reading through and there's a ton of info here.

Anyway, I've recently become addicted to Roshes and can't stop ... I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Irvine (Orange County) and Torrance (Los Angeles) looking for a few different CWs.

I've been making a lot of calls and do have some information for you guys:

WMNS Roshe Pure Platinum/Orange Chalk
OKC Nike Factory
(405) 495-5935
(511882-008)
Call and ask for sizes. I just picked up a pair for $40 SHIPPED TO LA. STEAL!!!

WMNS Roshe Sprite
Long Beach Sport Chalet
(562) 429-9560
As of a couple hours ago, they have these in a WMNS SZ 9.

Nike Running (Fashion Island, Irvine)
(949) 720-7020
As of yesterday, all three wovens (including the olive/khaki).

Hope that helps someone out there!

I'm currently looking for Iguanas and Sprites. Also, Sirens and Mangos, but less optimistic about finding those right now.. I'm a size 9--if anyone has any information about these, please let me know! Thanks in advance!

New to the forums here. Just wanted to say hi and thank you all for this thread. I've been reading through and there's a ton of info here.

Anyway, I've recently become addicted to Roshes and can't stop ... I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Irvine (Orange County) and Torrance (Los Angeles) looking for a few different CWs.

OKC Nike Factory
(405) 495-5935
(511882-008)

WMNS Roshe Sprite
Long Beach Sport Chalet
(562) 429-9560

(949) 720-7020

I'm currently looking for Iguanas and Sprites. Also, Sirens and Mangos, but less optimistic about finding those right now.. I'm a size 9--if anyone has any information about these, please let me know! Thanks in advance!
have you looked at any sheiks for iguanas?

OKC Nike Factory
(405) 495-5935
(511882-008)

WMNS Roshe Sprite
Long Beach Sport Chalet
(562) 429-9560

(949) 720-7020

Hell of a first post man.  Welcome - Mangos are available on asia sites using a forwarder. I just got another pair for under $85. 

Ok, enough with the og cws re-release now!! 
tongue.gif

I already sent a pic a few days ago of the upcoming Wmns Pink Force cw, available in Europe in March (and probably in the USA at the same time).

Now, here are some other ones:

Wmns Black/Black/Sail

Mens Black/Medium Grey-Gamma Grey-Hyper Blue

Mens Soft Grey/MID FG-BCH-Total Crimson

Mens Tarp Green/Deep Smoke-Volt

Mens Squadron Blue/Fiberglass-Sport Turquoise

have you looked at any sheiks for iguanas?

I've tried calling the ones out here in OC (where I am right now), but they're all sold out of my size (9). I haven't had a chance to call any of the stores out in LA yet though. I'm hoping to check that out soon though and hopefully they'll be able to put those on hold until I get back to LA tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone know any boutique shops out here in the OC? I feel like I can't find too many shops around here that even carry Roshes. There are no Foot Actions here, and both Sport Chalets don't even know what they are.. Unfortunately, I'm only out in LA during the weekends (in which I'm usually working) so my time is a bit limited out there.

Hell of a first post man.  Welcome - Mangos are available on asia sites using a forwarder. I just got another pair for under $85. 

what chinese website? $85 sounds nice. i was going to wait for the US release

i just ordered the sand olive suede premiums and sirens. from amazon.co.jp
tenso is quick! they are already on the way to my house.

btw huge fan of your collection bro. im at 19 pairs. some cws i dont like and the trails dont convince me. but still.. nice collection.

Are the blacks available in size 7?

yeah those are the imperial purple. Im not sure what sizes they have left, however you can go on the sport chalet website and use their item locator, http://www.sportchalet.com/p2p/ende...ord=roshe&byStateSubmit.x=0&byStateSubmit.y=0 , and it will tell you what locations have them and the quantity they have. Hope this helps!!! The imperial purple and sprite are sick as hell in person, especially lace swapping those imperial purple with tropical twist laces :smokin

tongue.gif

I already sent a pic a few days ago of the upcoming Wmns Pink Force cw, available in Europe in March (and probably in the USA at the same time).

Wmns Black/Black/Sail

Man great info, first time seeing bigger pictures.  Thanks for that.  If you have any other colorways with larger pictures for 2013 I would love to see them.  Thanks. 

tongue.gif

Wmns Black/Black/Sail

Great post! Those women's sails and squadron blues tho 
nthat.gif
gotta cop!

Back
Top Bottom