ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lulz, there should be a thumbs down button!

Anyways, they do carry em.. You can catch em at a good price if youre lucky

he should've just kept this story to himself and now he's kidding lol.he was probably thinking " oh fck,now everyone's gonna go to NR and get the shoes"

but I do remember seeing them Roshes last year at NR..my next door neighbor works at NR and see if I can get any info's on the roshes and if they are ever gonna get any instock.

Last edited:
NR depleted their stock and said they weren't getting anymore at all towards the end of summer last year. His boxes are cut because he probably got his pairs from there last year. I sure as hell did.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone else commented on this.Just saw the price tag on the flywires at burner.de and wow 30EUR more than OG roshes, guess it was expected that prices would increase with flywire technology but still 30EUR is a lot.

he should've just kept this story to himself and now he's kidding lol.he was probably thinking " oh fck,now everyone's gonna go to NR and get the shoes"

but I do remember seeing them Roshes last year at NR..my next door neighbor works at NR and see if I can get any info's on the roshes and if they are ever gonna get any instock.
By all means if you think I'm lying that nr doesn't have them then feel free to go an check.ah

bet you your roshe collection its not true. He was ****n around 

Nordstrom Rack restock? 
nerd.gif

Since everyone thinks I'm lying ill be honest, they still have a lot of pairs and have the tonal packs too. They are marked at 55$. Don't sleep on it 

So I cant seem to decide whether to pull the trigger on the black/crimson tonals or wait till more colorways come out, this would be my first pair of Roshes, so in a way I'm impatient to get some but I can wait as well.

norcal broshes, im taking payments for the groupbuy for roshes size 9 and 10 ONLY. I have maybe 4 spots left. PM me if you're interested. 

Last edited:
Closest thing to roshes nordstroms rack has is red solarsoft moccasins....VERY close to roshes in comfort/style

Have they announced release dates for the flywire and canvas colorways yet? Want to cop all 4 pair

Do you guys think that Nike will do a general release with the spring Colorways or will it be a qs?
They will be GR but will dry up fast online. People are taking full advantage of the Roshe craze right now. Also these are not readily available everywhere, from what I gather from this thread in Cali you can get them pretty easily. I've never even seen a pair in a store (east coast) in my area. So when you see them is the time to buy them.

Ive been lurking in this thread for a lil bit and have been thinking about getting some Roshes kinda as an everyday sneaker kinda thing. And I was wondering if some NTers could give me some advice on the fit of them.

I like the simplistic style they offer but I have a wider foot and I know from reading that with the woven mess you guys say to go a size up because they fit a little tighter. But my question is more about the sole of the shoe for people who have these does the seem more narrow then other running shoes or shoes in general that you own? I have a wide foot some shoes are just not made for me and unfortunately no place around me carry them so I cant go in store to try them on.

Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for the long winded post

This is just a feeler.  Does anyone in the Bay Area wanted to do a combined Tmall/Frugirls order?  I'm thinking about ordering another pair of mango's soon.

It looks like they're going for around $60 plus shipping/fees.  I don't see the mango's (or many other colors) in anything higher then a 9.5.

Please check the availability for the size and color first.

http://list.tmall.com/search_produc...tyle=g&sort=p&q=roshe&n=60&s=0&cat=2#J_Filter

Please check tmall to make sure that they have your size and color available first.  

Once you confirm availablity,  send me a PM with the size, color, quantity, and link(s).
Last call!!!  I'm closing the group buy tonight at 10pm (PST).

Back
Top Bottom