ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

that royal blue with the flywire is fire. I dont know if I would cop if its over $100 though. how much more of a difference is it going to be compared to the OG roshes?

$180.
eek.gif
Are you guys willing to pay for that when roshe's retail for $70? That's crazy!
Nope. Retail or under! lol.

Ive been lurking in this thread for a lil bit and have been thinking about getting some Roshes kinda as an everyday sneaker kinda thing. And I was wondering if some NTers could give me some advice on the fit of them.

I like the simplistic style they offer but I have a wider foot and I know from reading that with the woven mess you guys say to go a size up because they fit a little tighter. But my question is more about the sole of the shoe for people who have these does the seem more narrow then other running shoes or shoes in general that you own? I have a wide foot some shoes are just not made for me and unfortunately no place around me carry them so I cant go in store to try them on.

Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for the long winded post

It depends on how wide your foot is. If your widest foot is a 2E width I def. recommend going .5 up. Otherwise, if you go TTS you may not like the feel of having part of your toe hanging over the edge as the OG mesh has a lot of give to it.

Ultimately, I'd recommend putting on some thin socks and trying them out at the store. There's enough stock now (although perhaps not in your desired colorway) that you should be able to find different sizes to try.

I think all retailers should just do restock of all colorways instead of just the black, iguana and red we've been seein lately.

It depends on how wide your foot is. If your widest foot is a 2E width I def. recommend going .5 up. Otherwise, if you go TTS you may not like the feel of having part of your toe hanging over the edge as the OG mesh has a lot of give to it.

Ultimately, I'd recommend putting on some thin socks and trying them out at the store. There's enough stock now (although perhaps not in your desired colorway) that you should be able to find different sizes to try.
Thanks for the help.

I wish I could just go to a store and try them on but no one in the North East carries them.

Im just gonna give them a go 

I got a pair of the black sails from the re stock, and after wearing them twice, I noticed that the swoosh was peeling off. Has this happened to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom