ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

New spring woven colorways courtesy of Hypebeast

Light Bone

Night Stadium
as much as i dont like how my wovens feel, i'll probably cop these two, as well.  these actually look really good

those crimsons look good, too, but people need to stop dubbing them the mango v2.  it looks promising as a colorway in its own right

What's up with those crazy printed styles posted a while back? Like zebra or something? Are they coming in spring?

Called it! I don't know why people be skipping over my picture comparing the TC from the split pack and the Mangos. I'm a big fan of TC so those will definitely be copped.

Regarding the VOLT that appears on some boxes signifying the color of the insole...it's really odd that only some shoes have it. I wonder how they chose which ones to include the insole color and which one they didn't.

Those canvas look great thought. Only thing I'm not diggin is the ripped look from the side panel.:smh:

Call me crazy but I actually like the Crimsons in that bad lighting pic more. It makes it look orange which is a better combo with the dark grey imo.

Is that one up there canvas? if so, pass.

Last edited:
thanks for the input guys. i actually thought they had sold out everywhere. i bought from a private seller so im going to ask to either reject the package and get a refund/file a paypal claim (which he wont want to do bc he spent the shipping) or ask for like 20 bucks back partial refund. hopefully hes a good guy and understands that i didnt check eastbay first like i usually do. what do you guys think? suggest?

i do need those calypsos though and the "knicks" colorway which id like to call "mets" instead.

anyone see those in a size 13 let me know! thanks!

thanks for the input guys. i actually thought they had sold out everywhere. i bought from a private seller so im going to ask to either reject the package and get a refund/file a paypal claim (which he wont want to do bc he spent the shipping) or ask for like 20 bucks back partial refund. hopefully hes a good guy and understands that i didnt check eastbay first like i usually do. what do you guys think? suggest?

i do need those calypsos though and the "knicks" colorway which id like to call "mets" instead.

I always say...if you really don't wanna spend more than 80 for a pair you don't have to if you keep looking. Keep your eyes open and follow @TeamRoshe to stay updated with latest news and drops.

Just take the L as a lesson learned and keep them. $25 over retail isn't bad; definitely not worth the hassle of filing a claim. Just keep checking this thread frequently if you're looking to cop because everyone here will help each other out.

Thanks for the input guys.....

am i being a D or what? am i asking for too much? was i out of character? idk...

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys..... check the screen cap.

am i being a D or what? am i asking for too much? was i out of character? idk...
i would've just thrown in the towel and i wouldn't have contacted the seller.  over $25?  actually, over $17 after tax + shipping?  i would've just took the L for not doing my research first.  he named his price and you bought it.  he's not a walmart or a best buy with the "best price" guarantee, so he's not liable for you finding it cheaper elsewhere.  you don't see me hitting up the boutiques i bought all my roshes from when i saw them for cheaper at nordstrom rack, asking them to send me the difference in price.  even if i attempted, they sure as hell wouldn't budge.  and threatening to file a paypal claim?  c'mon man.  to answer your question, yes, that was a d*ck move

Last edited:
like what majestic said..shouldve just left it alone and deal with it and I'm sure that's the last time ur gonna deal with that person.I hope you don't do the same to other sellers if your lookin for any type of shoes and all of a sudden askin for $$ back when you find the shoes for much cheaper.

Thanks for the input guys..... check the screen cap.

i would've just thrown in the towel and i wouldn't have contacted the seller.  over $25?  actually, over $17 after tax + shipping?  i would've just took the L for not doing my research first.  he named his price and you bought it.  he's not a walmart or a best buy with the "best price" guarantee, so he's not liable for you finding it cheaper elsewhere.  you don't see me hitting up the boutiques i bought all my roshes from when i saw them for cheaper at nordstrom rack, asking them to send me the difference in price.  even if i attempted, they sure as hell wouldn't budge.  and threatening to file a paypal claim?  c'mon man.  to answer your question, yes, that was a d*ck move

it's not really the money that bothered me. it was the deception. he initally wanted 110!! i would have been pissed if i paid that. i mean, to make money off some shoes is one thing, go buy some QS, limited junk and resell your heart away at 2x retail... but trying to make a killing off a $70 pair of roshe's is a lame move to begin with. i could see if he was sitting on a pair he no longer wanted and just needed to get rid of them then sell em for retail and get em out of your closet!!! but to buy up a bunch of pairs of roshe's thinking you can get over 100 for each of them is a lame move. that's some grimey reseller ish and i'm kinda happy this happened. i agree, it was all my fault, i didnt do research to see if i could get them retail and i accepted his price... but he got caught in the act and when caught, you should do the right thing. hell, i would have even said forget it if the shoes actually came already but since they are still in transit, it just didnt sit right with me.

if it was me, i would have gave some money back to be honest. if it was a pair of jordans or kobes or whatever hyped up ish then i probably wouldnt... but trying to make $50 on red roshe's? c'mon man where they do that at?

I'm not sure why but my sport red roshe came two days ago from Eastbay and they were in a bag while my '88 cements came double boxed also from Eastbay. Thanks for the info on the Eastbay restock this thread is the best I have come across on niketalk although I have only been here for a short period of time. Here is an on-foot picture of  the sport reds. I also got the black/sail colorway from Footaction (thanks to info from this thread) and these in my opinion are definitely the better colorway.

it's not really the money that bothered me. it was the deception. he initally wanted 110!! i would have been pissed if i paid that. i mean, to make money off some shoes is one thing, go buy some QS, limited junk and resell your heart away at 2x retail... but trying to make a killing off a $70 pair of roshe's is a lame move to begin with. i could see if he was sitting on a pair he no longer wanted and just needed to get rid of them then sell em for retail and get em out of your closet!!! but to buy up a bunch of pairs of roshe's thinking you can get over 100 for each of them is a lame move. that's some grimey reseller ish and i'm kinda happy this happened. i agree, it was all my fault, i didnt do research to see if i could get them retail and i accepted his price... but he got caught in the act and when caught, you should do the right thing. hell, i would have even said forget it if the shoes actually came already but since they are still in transit, it just didnt sit right with me.

if it was me, i would have gave some money back to be honest. if it was a pair of jordans or kobes or whatever hyped up ish then i probably wouldnt... but trying to make $50 on red roshe's? c'mon man where they do that at?
You said you bought for $95 shipped so thats only $25 not $50 
mean.gif
. He was probably making $10-15 maximum on those that is not a killing by any means

I wish stores around me actually carried Roshes I cant decide to pull the trigger on the squadron green/orange tonals.

Any body who have them in had have some nice pics?

josh is too nice of a guy. but over $20 though. :x.

it's not about being a nice guy... he did what was right.

if i was in his shoes, i would have done the same.

if he was in my shoes, he would have felt the same way i do.

$10, $20, $30, $40. it makes no difference. principle has no price.

it's about being a human being.

Back
Top Bottom