ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for posting our picture in here
tongue.gif
j/k bro
LOL.

it's not really the money that bothered me. it was the deception. he initally wanted 110!! i would have been pissed if i paid that. i mean, to make money off some shoes is one thing, go buy some QS, limited junk and resell your heart away at 2x retail... but trying to make a killing off a $70 pair of roshe's is a lame move to begin with. i could see if he was sitting on a pair he no longer wanted and just needed to get rid of them then sell em for retail and get em out of your closet!!! but to buy up a bunch of pairs of roshe's thinking you can get over 100 for each of them is a lame move. that's some grimey reseller ish and i'm kinda happy this happened. i agree, it was all my fault, i didnt do research to see if i could get them retail and i accepted his price... but he got caught in the act and when caught, you should do the right thing. hell, i would have even said forget it if the shoes actually came already but since they are still in transit, it just didnt sit right with me.

if it was me, i would have gave some money back to be honest. if it was a pair of jordans or kobes or whatever hyped up ish then i probably wouldnt... but trying to make $50 on red roshe's? c'mon man where they do that at?
Is this dude serious? You blindly bought shoes for over retail, found them elsewhere in stock, and are now throwing a hissy fit about it... Man, just cut your losses. People are selling Roshes all over sneaker forums for over retail trying to get over on people that don't know better. Thats what a forum like this is for, to protect and educate you all. 

Word. All the Hypebeasts comin out
mean.gif
. These Spring CWs are gonna be gone faster than the the Tonals
sick.gif
Agreed.  I love the fact that mostly everyone is able to get some Roshes without the hunt that most of us had to do last year.  Although I have to admit that with the influx of hypebeasts rapidly appearing, I sometimes miss the days where Roshes appealed to only a niche group.  This year is completely different from last year.

Agreed.  I love the fact that mostly everyone is able to get some Roshes without the hunt that most of us had to do last year.  Although I have to admit that with the influx of hypebeasts rapidly appearing, I sometimes miss the days where Roshes appealed to only a niche group.  This year is completely different from last year.
Quoted for the truth.  Man last spring and summer was like being on a treasure hunt

Last edited:
ATTENTION: MARCH APPLICATIONS

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE TOMORROW, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION GUIDELINES, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED.

WANT TO BE ON THE ROSTER?

***New roster spots (5) will be available during the first week of each month. Enlistment will be open until the 5 spots are filled.***

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE  collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE 10 "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE  Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE  pics to it. 
  1. You MUST follow the application guidelines listed above and on the front page. This includes uploading a TAGGED picture of your collection. Anyone can go out and find a Roshe collection picture these days, so it is essential that your tag your own picture to establish ownership.
  2. Applications will be accepted STARTING AT 8AM ET. Any application posted before this time will be ignored.
  3. With the rising member count, the required +1s will rise as well. You must now receive 10 +1s from active members.
  4. New members have been coming out of the woodwork recently. To insure we will be accepting active and supporting members, new members must meet the following requirements. If you do not meet the following requirements, your application will be ignored.
  • Minimum of 100 posts
  • Minimum of 20 reputation
Again, if you are considering applying for Team Roshe for the month of March, you MUST follow all of the original guidelines, as well as these additional guidelines. If you do not follow them, your application will be ignored. Remember, we care about your story, so put a bit of time into it. Use correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good luck, BROshes.

Last edited:
These Spring Roshe's are going to be really interesting.. I wonder if even Nike will start catching on and not allowing them to be Swooshed like J's/Foams/Lebrons/etc. Its gunna be a struggle

These Spring Roshe's are going to be really interesting.. I wonder if even Nike will start catching on and not allowing them to be Swooshed like J's/Foams/Lebrons/etc. Its gunna be a struggle
Would be great if we all can snag a pair and resellers can kill themselves. 

Just a thought...I noticed the tonal crimsons has a lighter swoosh, maybe the spring CW crimson will be that color...the pics of the shoe don't look as bright or "highlighter" ish as the tonals

Finally got my first pair of Roshes. Comfort is pretty good too. I went ahead and customized my pair with a little bit of speckling
Never customized any shoes myself, but I did have a couple things in mind for some of these shoes (blacked out sails, darker swoosh on the squad blues, etc). That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what type of paint to use for the swoosh and/or soles on these. Also, I was wondering how well the paint holds up over time...like I said, I have zero experience. Anyone have any experience customizing roshes? I'd appreciate the input.

Last edited:
ATTENTION: MARCH APPLICATIONS

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE TOMORROW, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION GUIDELINES, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED.

WANT TO BE ON THE ROSTER?

***New roster spots (5) will be available during the first week of each month. Enlistment will be open until the 5 spots are filled.***

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE 10 "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE pics to it. 

1. You MUST follow the application guidelines listed above and on the front page. This includes uploading a TAGGED picture of your collection. Anyone can go out and find a Roshe collection picture these days, so it is essential that your tag your own picture to establish ownership.
  2. Applications will be accepted STARTING AT 8AM ETAny application posted before this time will be ignored.
  3. With the rising member count, the required +1s will rise as well. You must now receive 10 +1s from active members.
  4. New members have been coming out of the woodwork recently. To insure we will be accepting active and supporting members, new members must meet the following requirements. If you do not meet the following requirements, your application will be ignored.
  • Minimum of 100 posts
  • Minimum of 20 reputation

Again, if you are considering applying for Team Roshe for the month of March, you MUST follow all of the original guidelines, as well as these additional guidelines. If you do not follow them, your application will be ignored. Remember, we care about your story, so put a bit of time into it. Use correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Good luck, BROshes.

CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND READ. IT ESSENTIAL.

We are continuing to grow and a lot bigger things in store for this team so we are definitely going to be more selective. Goodluck to all applicants. :smokin

Never customized any shoes myself, but I did have a couple things in mind for some of these shoes (blacked out sails, darker swoosh on the squad blues, etc). That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what type of paint to use for the swoosh and/or soles on these. Also, I was wondering how well the paint holds up over time...like I said, I have zero experience. Anyone have any experience customizing roshes? I'd appreciate the input.
For the swoosh go into any paint supply shop. Somewhere where they'd have canvases and oil paints and all that jazz. Just ask for leather paint. I know angelus is a popular brand, but I had a hard time finding it. I can't remember the brand I bought but it turned out great. I'm not artistic at all so it was really easy for me. Just tape it off and be patient and you'll be fine. I ended up doing 3-4 coats. Don't go too heavy and let them dry but it took maybe a minute to paint each coat. Keep a damp cloth to whip away any mistakes. 

I haven't sealed it yet, but I kind of like the matte finish I got. I'm not sure what seal to use but someone was telling me to seal it with a satin varnish. 

If I were you I'd totally go for it. These shoes are meant to be worn, admired, and beat up. Its really common sense stuff but I just feel people are scared of ruining the shoe. I think all the customs done on Roshes so far look great

I didnt order any but it just there if some one wants them. I know over here on the east coast very few stores actually carry these in stock

you'd probably want to stick to Angelus since it ahderes pretty well. For the specklig, I used a liquidy acrylic paint called Golden. I bought it at Michaels. Ive used it to repaint the midsoles on my black cement 4s and sealed it off with Kylon Matte Finish and have had ZERO cracking. for these, i let the paint sit for a few hours because at first it was starting to rub off. Now that it is dried, it appears that it is sticking to the midsole well. Once I apply the finish, the paint job will be waterproof.

Nex I want to cop the Atomic Teals and dye the sole a vibrant pink or cop the Iguanas and paint a snakeskin pattern on them.

Back
Top Bottom