ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sup NT, anyone know where I can get sport reds sz 10 for retail?
check your local store like shiekh, champs or footaction they might have some if they dont ask them to order it for you. most sites they have big sizes so i dont think could find any.

Sup NT, anyone know where I can get sport reds sz 10 for retail?
check your local store like shiekh, champs or footaction they might have some if they dont ask them to order it for you. most sites they have big sizes so i dont think could find any.

Yea I saw the reds over the weekend at a Sheikh and a Champs at the Glendale Galleria.

Happy to survive this past year of Roshes and watch them overtake my FR collection! :lol:
I'm excited to see where Roshes go this year and the years to come. :pimp:

TeamROSHE was more of a walk on back then..

..and collection past and present. (Never took a collection pic so I put up my first receipt :lol:)

and a little something extra..
vine.co/v/bHzY37AX5Pu

Happy to survive this past year of Roshes and watch them overtake my FR collection!
laugh.gif

I'm excited to see where Roshes go this year and the years to come.
pimp.gif

..and collection past and present. (Never took a collection pic so I put up my first receipt
laugh.gif
)

vine.co/v/bHzY37AX5Pu
Dopee !
nthat.gif
 Happy 1 Year TeamRoshe and more to come.

It seems probable that my collection will double with the nice Spring collection dropping soon and the much anticipated launch of RosheID. [COLOR=#red]#morecoloredsoles[/COLOR]

Going forward, I'm gonna TRY... (emphasis on the word TRY) to stay with colored soles.

I think i'm good w/ the OG colors and white soles. My next purchases will be the total Crimsons and Squadron Blues.

Not sure what's gonna happen once Roshe ID goes live. :lol:

In honor of TRo's 1st Year, here's my contribution.

circa May 2012

Roshe Run Collection by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Present

TeamROSHE - One Year by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

As you can see, not much as changed. I still have a very slim collection.
ohwell.gif
I've only copped ONE cw since then; however, the BIGGER difference is being a part TRo!
nthat.gif

It seems probable that my collection will double with the nice Spring collection dropping soon and the much anticipated launch of RosheID. #morecoloredsoles
the tropicals look so amazing....

Happy to survive this past year of Roshes and watch them overtake my FR collection! :lol:

..and collection past and present. (Never took a collection pic so I put up my first receipt :lol: )

vine.co/v/bHzY37AX5Pu

Dopee !
nthat.gif

Happy 1 Year TeamRoshe and more to come.

I didn't know vine had an online page.. :wow:

The year went by fast!!

Going forward, I'm gonna TRY... (emphasis on the word TRY) to stay with colored soles.

I think i'm good w/ the OG colors and white soles. My next purchases will be the total Crimsons and Squadron Blues.

Not sure what's gonna happen once Roshe ID goes live.
laugh.gif
not gonna happen bro.. trust me.  i tried to give myself some reason to stop buying about 12 pairs ago 
laugh.gif

obviously didn't work

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get other laces close to or exactly like the ones that come with the Roshes? I want to add some pop to my sole. 

..and collection past and present. (Never took a collection pic so I put up my first receipt :lol:)

vine.co/v/bHzY37AX5Pu
great pick broshe!

Happy to survive this past year of Roshes and watch them overtake my FR collection!
laugh.gif

I'm excited to see where Roshes go this year and the years to come.
pimp.gif

..and collection past and present. (Never took a collection pic so I put up my first receipt
laugh.gif
)

vine.co/v/bHzY37AX5Pu
that vine clip is awesome 
roll.gif

siiick collection btw!

Back
Top Bottom