ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

jelly. wish someone would do a group buy here in ny
frown.gif

nthat.gif

Just got in my sirens and mangos today. Huge shout out to aphung. The guy handled the entire transaction through frugirls and shipped my shoes out to me. All I did was pay and he took care of everything. Legit guy and really easy to work with, I would definitely do business with him again and I do recommend him. Thanks broshe!

The shoes themselves are a full size small. Can't blame aphung though I told him the wrong size and I'm pretty sure 10 was the largest they had. I ordered 2 sirens and 1 mango and for the 20 minutes I've had them I've been walking around with my sirens on. Without socks they fit a little tight but looked fine on my feet. My plan is to beat up a pair of sirens and see how they feel after a month or so. I honestly like the toe box better in the smaller size but I feel it may get uncomfortable after hours of wearing. If it turns out they're small I'll just sell off my DS mangos and sirens and sell my used sirens at a really low price. Please don't pm me with offers to buy, I'm not interested 
smile.gif

Are the kicks legit on tmall? So we order from tmall? Then link it to frugirls? How foes this work? Still trying to get mangos.

You shouldn't be worried at all, they're a general release. There will be an abundance of them to the point where anyone and everyone can walk into their local shoe store and purchase a pair. Still not sure why people are paying over retail for the shoes. 
True but I live in New York things are different here. If I'm able to get them retail, I can always send them back.

Are the kicks legit on tmall? So we order from tmall? Then link it to frugirls? How foes this work? Still trying to get mangos.
Use the search bar on this forum, it's already been discussed on many pages a week ago. As for your first question, yes and no. Purchase with caution.

FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT TEE SHIRTS... give us a like on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TeamROSHE to stay updated on when they'll be available for purchase. HOWEVER in the meantime we are giving away 2 for FREE!! Doesn't get better than that!

Last edited:
This is a last resort before I buy for a ridiculous price off of eBay.

Does anybody have Calypso's in a size 8-8.5 for a fairly reasonable price?

calypsos are so rare i doubt anyone would give them away or sell them for a reasonable price

Last edited:
for those that ordered straight from tmall (i doubt there are many), when did ya'll get your confirmation? I got confirmation for one pair of roshe, the other 2 are in limbo. lol

Hmm tempting. Looking to buy a lot of pairs for me and my girl. I wear a size 10 in Roshes and she's a 5.5 in women's.. I'll definitely look into that thread.

Truth. I highly doubt anyone would let it go for a cheap or "reasonable" price in today's market. It's either cop them in a crazy amount, like Jordan-status, or leave them out of your collection.
By reasonable I meant less than $250

Back
Top Bottom