ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Look fake too
mean.gif
they look like samples to me

nice collection!!! (assuming you're a guy) how do you like those women's court purple/violets? have any on feet pics? i was thinkin about gettin em
my posts keep getting pushed back cuz they need to be approved by a mod...hopefully you'll see this post lol...any on feet pics of the purples?

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10-10.5

I'm a chill guy fresh out of college with an eye for games, fashion, and journalism.  I was first introduced to the Roshe Run during a random April lunch break when a homeboy of mine showed me his pair of Black Sails that he bought because he couldn't spot the cash for Frees after tax.  I wasn't a shoe guy, and I'd probably tell you I'm still not now.  But when a friend of mine got me to try them on at Vegas, I became hooked.  These have been a godsend in my retail job at H&M.

A bunch of people on this board will say this sneaker is pretty much a drug, and I'll confirm that it is.  Simple.  Comfortable.  Wear them as a beater or wear them to match whatever style you're into.  Hyped or not, most of my friends have a pair, and most people should. Everybody deserves to be on a cloud sometime or another, and with the Roshe Run, we're walking on them.

Uh. Pinoy Pride. Spirit, Pride, Unity, Friendship. :tongue:
What's so special about this club that you need to apply?

I'll buy my first roshes, and I'm excited.

I am undecided on color, to wear with jeans and shorts in the summer which is the color that looks better, red´s or iguanas?

I'll buy my first roshes, and I'm excited.

I am undecided on color, to wear with jeans and shorts in the summer which is the color that looks better, red´s or iguanas?
for me ill pick iguanas it pretty much goes with everything but if i were you ill pick both.

Back
Top Bottom