ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

with that sale for the wovens on zappos, i might have to scoop a pair. i know all you guys prefer to .5 size up but won't it look a bit long? I wear a 9.5 in the ogs and i have wide feet. i also read somewhere that if you go to small (let's say i stick to my size in ogs) it has the tendency to "rip" because of its material. any suggestions? i tried to try them in store just to get the feel but they didnt have a size. so im going to try to base it off what you guys say... any suggestions?

You should definitely go .5 up for the wovens.

hey broshes 

just wanted to say that i'm a heavy supporter of the roshe movement since last year 

but never owned a pair because i was extremely broke. going to college hurts my wallet.

i started following the thread when it first popped up for like 50pages then i lost track....

UNTIL.

i was giving my first pair of roshes as a gift & after that decided that it was time for me

to hunt down every pair i missed out on...so now ive been following this thread since the 400pg

but idk why i didnt join the convo. so here's me joining the convo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To those who have purchased from Frugirls before about how much are the fees and shipping per pair? Also, if you order multiple pairs do the fees and shipping multiply?

That's shipped from another country and will cost waaaaaay over retail. You can easily find Igaunas for retail in the U.S. in any size you need. Walking in to a store, Stock locating, searching for reputable retailers, and waiting for restocks is as good as it gets.

It's good news though for people living on that side of the world.
I'm aware. Got all my og's for under retail and know it is not hard to find them. It was meant more so for people in the hanon shop area. Sorry for not clarifying.

To those who have purchased from Frugirls before about how much are the fees and shipping per pair? Also, if you order multiple pairs do the fees and shipping multiply?
I ordered 1 pair and shipping/fees were around $42.  If you order multiple pairs, the average cost per shoe goes down.

Here's a link to the cost calculator on Frugirls:

http://www.frugirls.com/tool/cost_calculator.html

Each pair of shoes weighs 1.05KG

spending the day looking on tmall for legit siren sellers...do you guys look at the monthly sales as a indication of legit also or no?
i ordered the sirens last night through tmall and frugirls, i got an email 15-20 min later saying they were fake, and the rep from frugirls recommended me to another seller with the sirens. they ordered it. I emailed them asking to take pictures and make sure they're authentic when they receive them. ill keep you guys posted.

I think if u use EMS its cheaper 50% off right now i believe
I don't think EMS shipping is 50% off.  I think it just says that on their site. 

I've ordered from Frugirls twice and both times it said that EMS shipping was 50% off but the shipping was still around $42 for 1 pair.  I've also spoke with a couple people and shipping was about the same price. 

From my personal experience, I found the cost calculator fairly accurate. 

Last edited:
also if your ordering 2+ pairs,make sure you tell them if they can combine shipping.I ordered 2 pairs before and asked them if they can combine shipping.I only have to pay $45 shipping for both shoes but with service fees and taxes,everything came up to $57 dollars shipped.

I'm aware. Got all my og's for under retail and know it is not hard to find them. It was meant more so for people in the hanon shop area. Sorry for not clarifying.

Its cool bro. That's why I said that its good for the people in that part of the world at the end of my post. =). Overseas countries have great access to Roshes though.

Un-DSed my Iguanas today and some dude asked if they were the same as the "red ones Lebron wears". I feigned ignorance and just shrugged. 
eyes.gif

Anyway, I really like the Iguana colorway. They will be in heavy rotation this spring/summer, just like my other Roshes. 
nthat.gif

The way the foot looks in that last pic is why I sent my pairs back. That looks so weird! The lumps and what not, just not a good look in my opinion. Am I knit picking or is that how everybody's feet look?

Monthly sales does help in telling if a seller is legit
hmm i see tht a seller has a certain amount of sales this month but after google translate it says 0? not sure why that's happening. also, what if the seller has over 100 pairs inventory? that should be a red flag correct? any help would be great

The way the foot looks in that last pic is why I sent my pairs back. That looks so weird! The lumps and what not, just not a good look in my opinion. Am I knit picking or is that how everybody's feet look?
you obviously don't appreciate comfort

Finally wore my first Roshe pick up today... I'm now a convert. This sneaker is so simple yet so clean, it only makes sense that Nike made these. I wore these downtown, today is the preliminary SXSW film events and I was just out and about. Usually after all of that walking, my feet would start to hurt in any other sneaker. My feet not only don't hurt, but feel just the same as when I walked out of the house.

Roshe's are now on my cop list as a priority. I don't know why i joined the game so late, but glad I did. 
happy.gif

That is how my feet look, but it doesn't bother me at all.

If you want the comfort, maybe grab the Solarsofts or Flyknits.

To be honest, I don't like it either. I think it was the way I was standing and the angle of the camera that makes it stand out more. In person I can't really tell, so I can deal with it. That being said, I don't think you're nitpicking at all. At the end of the day it comes down to whether or not you think it looks good. The Roshe styling definitely isn't for everyone.

you obviously don't appreciate comfort

.......what? Smh

That is how my feet look, but it doesn't bother me at all.
If you want the comfort, maybe grab the Solarsofts or Flyknits.

Actually bought 4 pairs of Flyknits, awesome comfort without the Hunchback of Notre Dame look on the toe box.

I'm not hating if that's how people are reading my previous post. I like the Roshe alot but I just don't think they were made for my foot. No big deal.

Is this a serious post? :lol:

Finally wore my first Roshe pick up today... I'm now a convert. This sneaker is so simple yet so clean, it only makes sense that Nike made these. I wore these downtown, today is the preliminary SXSW film events and I was just out and about. Usually after all of that walking, my feet would start to hurt in any other sneaker. My feet not only don't hurt, but feel just the same as when I walked out of the house.

Roshe's are now on my cop list as a priority. I don't know why i joined the game so late, but glad I did. 
happy.gif

Bro if you think those are comfy and its already made you a believer, you haven't experienced anything yet. OG MESH>ALL. Hands down no comparison. I wanna hear about your reaction after trying on one of the originals. Good pic btw

Back
Top Bottom