ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just added one more since Shiekhs was holding me a pair.. 5 Roshes today..
mean.gif
all I see is the bottom row

Top row is money

I hope all that whining & walls of text for no reason from other areas of nt doesnt migrate in here.......

Obviously you're calling me out for voicing my opinion that its ridiculous I can't hit up local spots cause dudes all over the country are too impatient or thirsty to check locally first. You could just do it by name.

I think it sucks to see the same thing happening with running shoes as basketball sneakers, that's all.

Damn. Anyone know where I can find some Black/Anthracite-Sail roshes? Been trying to look online and can only find one pair in 9.5 for $160 shipped :frown: Shipping so damn expensive to Canada. 

$10 off of $60

For those who want to get some Roshes from FNL can be used in store or online (in store has a bar code so open letter ink on your phone)

Im not sure if you can use on Roshe FB but if some one tries let us know the results

http://m.finishline.com/spring-promo

Someone said they seen the new ROSHE FB at Finishline so here is this if you are going in store to cop

Last edited:
Obviously you're calling me out for voicing my opinion that its ridiculous I can't hit up local spots cause dudes all over the country are too impatient or thirsty to check locally first. You could just do it by name.

I think it sucks to see the same thing happening with running shoes as basketball sneakers, that's all.

I'm pretty sure they had separate stock for local customers. You shouldn't be mad at those who bought because you would have done the exact same thing.

Chances are your size would have been gone by the time you got there anyway judging from the amount of stock they received. Plenty of other boutiques will have them.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they had separate stock for local customers. You shouldn't be mad at those who bought because you would have done the exact same thing.

Chances are your size would have been gone by the time you got there anyway judging from the amount of stock they received. Plenty of other boutiques will have them.

Nah, when I finally got through they told me most of their stock went through phone orders. It's just the principle, that the thirst is so strong you have people ordering across the country from boutiques before they've even hit NDC. Paying more than they need to just to have them (maybe?) sooner. I wouldn't do the same thing cause I'll save the money on shipping and find them eventually. You wouldn't have seen this six months ago though, which tells you where things are headed in general (higher prices, limited availability to build up hype, etc.)

Last edited:
Nah, when I finally got through they told me most of their stock went through phone orders. It's just the principle, that the thirst is so strong you have people ordering across the country from boutiques before they've even hit NDC. Paying more than they need to just to have them (maybe?) sooner. I wouldn't do the same thing cause I'll save the money on shipping and find them eventually. You wouldn't have seen this six months ago though, which tells you where things are headed in general (higher prices, limited availability to build up hype, etc.)
I understand where you're coming from  but you can't blame this on people who bought the shoes

this is your local boutique's fault. If they cared about creating a culture they would take care of their local customers first
and definitely have a seperate stock for phone orders. 

Your local boutique should be loyal to the heads around them. 

Anyone in the 626 area that's finding a spot that has the crimson's or the FB's, message me. just picked up my pair of crimson (s/o to justdome)

Last edited:
Nah, when I finally got through they told me most of their stock went through phone orders. It's just the principle, that the thirst is so strong you have people ordering across the country before they've even hit NDC. Paying more than they need to just to have them (maybe?) sooner. I wouldn't do the same thing cause I'll save the money on shipping and find them eventually. You wouldn't have seen this six months ago though, which tells you where things are headed in general (higher prices, limited availability to build up hype, etc.)

It is worth it to me to spend an extra $10 to have a pair secured. Especially with all I have going on with my schedule these next couple of months. I don't have time to be on my computer all day following this thread and websites.

Chances are if/when NDC/Zappos drops them I will miss out.

There is no guarantee with the Roshe line, you don't know if they will pop up on NDC for sure. It has been like that since the get go.

The hype is very strong right now unfortunately. However, I think many of us saw this coming..

Last edited:
I understand where you're coming from  but you can't blame this on people who bought the shoes

this is your local boutique's fault. If they cared about creating a culture they would take care of their local customers first

and definitely have a seperate stock for phone orders. 

Your local boutique should be loyal to the heads around them. 

I acknowledged that, but like I said, it's the bigger picture, that you have cats online so hyped up for these that they'll pay more to get them shipped from one coast to another than wait for them to drop locally or from online retailers with mass stock (that may offer free shipping). It shows where this line is headed. $110 ID prices, unannounced drops to create a frenzy, probably some randomly limited releases, and within a year retail shoots up to $90 or $100 for the same materials. It's almost unavoidable when anything gets worn by the right/wrong people, gets media exposure, etc.

Last edited:
But complaining about it isnt gonna change anything. My advice is to just do you and let others do them. This should encourage people to network; make connections with employees and managers of local stores, find someone to pick up a pair for you if you cant get one right away.

Sorry that I'm not up to date but are you talking about premier boutique??? I wasn't able to get through but I made the 40 minute drive just to get my pairs. Unfortunately someone phone ordered the Squadron Blues.. I went to Oakridge, Eastridge twice, Valley Fair and then Premier Boutique.. :lol:

I've decided that I'm keeping the Roshe2 it actually not bad at all.
Got me sold on those crimsons. Were they from the FA at southland? Had to hop on the squadron blues at B & A today, luckily the last few sizes they had was a 9.5 :D perfect! Picking em up on Saturday!

But complaining about it isnt gonna change anything. My advice is to just do you and let others do them. This should encourage people to network; make connections with employees and managers of local stores, find someone to pick up a pair for you if you cant get one right away.

I'll never be the guy to network with employees and store managers. Most of them are shady, not loyal, and often as I've found over two decades, racist. Like I said, I'm not worried about getting my pairs. I am more than capable of looking out for myself, it's just a shame when you can't pick up locally cause a g-d running shoe sells out in a matter of hours. Out of principle you shouldn't have to put so much effort into picking up some $70 runners locally. Maybe that's foreign to some, but there was a time when you could pick up any running shoe (and even any basketball shoe) without being buddies or slipping money to the min wage shoe store employee.

Last edited:
I acknowledged that, but like I said, it's the bigger picture, that you have cats online so hyped up for these that they'll pay more to get them shipped from one coast to another than wait for them to drop locally or from online retailers with mass stock (that may offer free shipping). It shows where this line is headed. $110 ID prices, unannounced drops to create a frenzy, probably some randomly limited releases, and within a year retail shoots up to $90 or $100 for the same materials. It's almost unavoidable when anything gets worn by the right/wrong people, gets media exposure, etc.
With nike and esp. roshes theres no guarantee for anything. Finishline.com only got 2 colorways of the tonals, and websites can sell out fast. Why would the west coast get shoes and not east? Maybe they are closer to the factories? Theres no way to know for sure, and theres no telling when they release in the east. What if just happen to pop up when someone is at work all night or is going on vacation or a business trip or something? You can pay a little more now and know that you are secure, or hope for the best that it all works out

Congrats to the people who picked up the spring color ways and roshe FBs. The surprise drops made today exciting. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed these start dropping by me next week.

Good luck to everyone else trying to cop

Got me sold on those crimsons. Were they from the FA at southland? Had to hop on the squadron blues at B & A today, luckily the last few sizes they had was a 9.5 :D perfect! Picking em up on Saturday!
yeah they were from southland bro they had all the sizes when i got there i dont know about now. the girl even said are you from team roshe ? cuz some guy went here that was part of team roshe.

With nike and esp. roshes theres no guarantee for anything. Finishline.com only got 2 colorways of the tonals, and websites can sell out fast. Why would the west coast get shoes and not east? Maybe they are closer to the factories? Theres no way to know for sure, and theres no telling when they release in the east. What if just happen to pop up when someone is at work all night or is going on vacation or a business trip or something? You can pay a little more now and know that you are secure, or hope for the best that it all works out

I'm not placing blame on anyone for doing them and buying a pair of shoes they want. I'm just pointing out that the amount of effort now required to even buy Nike's cheapest running shoes is ridiculous. They're laughing all the way to the bank, and certainly love when they create a product that people want but can't get. It's just sad that nothing is immune anymore, from the $300 LeBrons down to a $70 entry level runner. It's disgusting.

I'll never be the guy to network with employees and store managers. Most of them are shady, not loyal, and often as I've found over two decades, racist. Like I said, I'm not worried about getting my pairs. I am more than capable of looking out for myself, it's just a shame when you can't pick up locally cause a g-d running shoe sells out in a matter of hours. Out of principle you shouldn't have to put so much effort into picking up some $70 runners locally. Maybe that's foreign to some, but there was a time when you could pick up any running shoe (and even any basketball shoe) without being buddies or slipping money to the min wage shoe store employee.
I see where youre coming from, but times have changed. You cant always walk into a store and get whatever shoes you want. Demand has drastically increased. And not every employee or manager is shady or out to make a quick buck. It helps if you get to know the person and become friends. It always helps to have a positive outlook on life.

we all knew these were gonna get popular one day the price is too low for them not to, and the shoe is so clean and comfy.

but it will never have the hype the retros, foams, or brons have. 

this is still considered a running shoe, people will buy a couple of pairs then move on because theyre too simple for them, least we can hope that happens. 

but I definitely feel where youre comin from 

Back
Top Bottom