ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

SERIOUSLY WTF!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...4774086?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23292e9546

buyer do this to yourself.

im having too much fun with these gifs ahahahah
roll.gif
WTH? seriously, i think that seller is padding his bids with with friends or people really want to blow away their savings.

^ sketch as hell. The highest bidder has zero feedback. Prolly a fake account to boost the price. 

Haha the gifs do make these last couple of pages shine in certain ways. I'm still dreaming and clinging onto hope that the patient will be rewarded and the hoarders will sit with unmovable stock after the next couple of shipments. Let the people who want Roshes get Roshes Nike...NDC, Eastbay...if not I hope Raasch pulls some sway to turn this pricepoint shoe from falling "victim" (from my perspective) to other NSW hits. I would love to see this turn into the Gazelle or Samba or Dunk of today that can be seen all over the place in countless colors. Always available in some form or the other as to avoid being monopolized by middlemen, yet with some standout limited editions or something fun every now and again.

He probably knows those buyers, making them bid just so people will pay for that price.. smh
my thoughts exactly. what is going on.. its crazy how a "dubbed" name can make a price of a shoe inflate...lol they're black/mint fb for christ sakes!
mean.gif

woke up this morning to read FL's tweet aout the roshe's being on their website, ATTEMPTED to buy the squadron blue's in a sz 10. I was able to put it in my cart and in the middle of the checkout process i fall back asleep. now its sold out. 

:rofl:

tumblr_m6eh0tbINS1r8rtom.gif

RESELLERS BE LIKE ..
                    SPRING COLORWAYS JUST RELEASED ON FNL?!?!

1. :rofl: at these

2. 816 unread post. CALM YOUR BUTT MEN! They will hit the store real soon.

Last edited:
Ordered tarp green and gamma grey/hyper blues this morning on FNL. Missed out on squads. I want total crimsons BAD. Going to make my rounds here in Brooklyn, tomorrow and again on Friday. PM me for updated info, fellow NYC broshes please do the same.

Ordered tarp green and gamma grey/hyper blues this morning on FNL. Missed out on squads. I want total crimsons BAD. Going to make my rounds here in Brooklyn, tomorrow and again on Friday. PM me for updated info, fellow NYC broshes please do the same.

I'm gonna hit Roosevelt Field Mall tomorrow...I'll post what I see when I'm done out there

In the Philadelphia/South Jersey area, called a couple of FNL's to see if they had any Roshe's in stock. Got the "uhhh what's that?", "hold on, let me get my manager?", and my favorite "Who makes them?" after I said previously the "Nike Roshe Run". Well none had them in stock, talked to one manager and said that they were getting them soon. Doesn't help but what ever. Just looking for the Total Crimson ones, so I'm gonna call a couple of west coast shops tomorrow and do a phone order.

that would be funny but pointless.! 

but seriously yeezy fb's? i feel like this right now...
people did this wit the ps3 too. haha. it could be bad for him tho cause if he posted with ebay mobile and they were giving him no fee whatsoever, he stands to lose a good 50 dollars. haha

For the same price...would you have 3 pairs of florals gpx or 3 pairs of Asia exclusive (blue, charcoal, yellow)

Back
Top Bottom