ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:lol:

Seen finishline tweet something about "Yeezy" Roshe Runs and then tweet again like 15 mins later that they sold out. Came on NT to see if people were really that thirsty for them and my question was answered before I even posted. Has any other Roshe sold out at all, let alone in 15 mins? Hypebeasts in full effect this morning :lol:.
Yep! Lol if they released a yeezy colorway on fubu's they would sell out in 5 min just like these did

=

Hereeeeee Weeee Gooooo ! :nerd:

Best part is you can scoop up a second pair with relative ease. More power to you my friend

I have all 3 FBs and my Orange/Browns are by far my most favorite colorway out of the pack. People really shouldn't sleep on this one.

Last edited:
I have all 3 FBs and my Orange/Browns are by far my most favorite colorway out of the pack. People really shouldn't sleep on this one.
You guys are seriously making them grow on me, i look at pics everytime i see someone say this and they grow on me more and more. Gonna go check them out in person today

You guys are seriously making them grow on me, i look at pics everytime i see someone say this and they grow on me more and more. Gonna go check them out in person today

I somewhat agree...but it needs to be said...The Jay Z and 50 cent collabs were wack as HELL....The Yeezys IMO are a good looking shoe lol

True indeed BUT people associate "Yeezy" with "Extremely Limited". Nobody ever ask will a Yeezy be a GR or limited release, it's automatically assumed its a super hyperdiaper Quickstrike. That's simply where that perceived hype is generated from and that's why the name was given to this Roshe Colorway. I don't think there were that many pairs released this go round. Regardless hope I was able to help some collectors yesterday with my common sense tip on ordering. Congrats to all the Broshe that got jiggy with this ish!

This

damn honestly i had both in my cart but then i googled actual pics and i removed the oranges for the sprites.... but im thinking do i really need another sprite shoe? the lbj 8 is good enough for me.... now im thinking if i should get the oranges instead and a part of me just wants to grab both and worst case scenario return the other one. shipping is free so i can return in store no problem. idk.

Last edited:
damn honestly i had both in my cart but then i googled actual pics and i removed the oranges for the sprites.... but im thinking do i really need another sprite shoe? the lbj 8 is good enough for me.... now im thinking if i should get the oranges instead and a part of me just wants to grab both and worst case scenario return the other one. shipping is free so i can return in store no problem. idk.
They both seem cool to me...but I'de definitely say the oranges are nicer.

Wow. Woke up, checked my phone, nothing. Jumped in the shower, came out, checked my phone, saw all the tweets from FNL...FML... Lol the thirst is real my friends

The guy I ordered my sirens from last Friday won't respond to my emails. Starting to worry.... :-/

I read that this thread jumped 700 posts since I looked at it last night.

That can't be right, can it¿

Wow. Woke up, checked my phone, nothing. Jumped in the shower, came out, checked my phone, saw all the tweets from FNL...FML... Lol the thirst is real my friends

My thoughts exactly cant believe the hype on these just ridiculous I mean if they actually looked decent then I could understand but just because theyre supposedly 'yeezy inspired' smh

Back
Top Bottom