ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For anyone worried about the wrinkled/crumbled toe box, don't be...They just look like that because the material is so light..The second you put your feet in, they straighten out.

Also, if you have wide feet, I'd go .5 size up..If you have narrow/normal feet, true to size

Any where to buy online
nerd.gif
need the black/white pair. Or does anybody know where i could buy in Boston?

Info on where to buy, size to buy (depending on who you ask), and colorways have been posted multiple times in this thread just look back a few pages fellas.....hahahaha.
Everyone in this thread has been posting what they know, phone numbers, and links...so def go back just a few pages and you'll see lots of info.

NDC has all the colorways but for women only (even Teals for those interested)...the Mango colorway sold out in the womens, so hopefully these will be available in men sizes soon.

Add Mangos to my list, along with Black/Siren Reds...
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info, Coop! 

Disregard the Gender description on NDC. It's an error on their part. 

511881-XXX = Mens

511882-XXX = Womens

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks for the info, Coop! 

Disregard the Gender description on NDC. It's an error on their part. 

511881-XXX = Mens

511882-XXX = Womens
Oh ok, didn't know that...I guess I'll wait on the Black/Siren Reds to drop on NDC, if can't find anywhere else.  Also, Mangos are added to my list...hahaha 
pimp.gif

Thanks for correcting the info.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn did the Mango's sell out that fast or were they never up to begin with?
They were never up. That's usually how NDC lists the upcoming cws for their running shoes.

NP, Coop! 

Other than the Camos, Iguanas and what's not officially available yet...

Here are the remaining cws (all WMNs)... I tried to decipher the color codes, and here's what I've got...

•511882-440 (WMNs) (Blue + Blue?)
•511882-008 (WMNs) (Grey or Black + Blue?)
•511882-503 (WMNs) (Purple + Black or Grey + Volt or Action Green?)

^thanks.

Really just waiting on Camo's.

Debating on that red pair too.

What about that black/red-I take it that's out at physical stores already?

Only pairs i really want are the teals, black/red, camos and mangos. Ill buy the black ones later on if i have the extra money.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

J: You should've scooped them up when I posted the link on FB! 
ohwell.gif
i know....i had 'em in my cart but i couldn't pull the trigger until i got confirmation something else would be purchased from me. by the time the cash came through....they were bought.
nothing in stores?!? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom