ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am a 13 in free run 2s(a little loose but very good fit) /lunaracers(a little snug) and they fit pretty well. Should I get a 13 these or a 12.5? Lol

I know in most Jordans I wear a 12.5

A pic of the Calypsos worn via Instagram (NOT MINE)
16jilo1.jpg

I keep changing my mind with this cw...

After deciding not to buy teals on NDC yesterday and they sold out it kinda scared me about to just buy it now instead f it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

16jilo1.jpg

COPPED off ndc... went 1/2 size down cause I probably won't be rocking socks w these 

Has anyone worn these without socks yet? Idk if they'd be that comfortable because I tried mine on without socks and the way the insole is, they feel weird. The insole has ridges on it, so when they rub up on the bottom of your feet it starts to hurt after a little while.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

To all those that have wide feet.. Don't fret cause the mesh in the toebox stretches and flexes with any movement; kinda like an aqua sock if that makes any sense. Congrats to all that got their pairs. Now I'm just waiting for the camos and the iguanas and hopefully I'll be content haha!

thats what im worried about
laugh.gif
my feet stretch out my FR2s and look ridiculous.. i can only wear them to the gym smh

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

COPPED off ndc... went 1/2 size down cause I probably won't be rocking socks w these 
sick.gif

^@cs- there should be enough room in the toebox.. There was for me. Heck I even tried on a FULL size smaller and they still felt pretty good.

^@upptempo- I wore my black/wht's without socks for a couple of hours and here's my quick review: the insole has a Nike Sandal kind of feel to it, and to me it feels pretty comfortable. The thin mesh material helps to avoid that "musty-feeling" when socks aren't being used haha. What doesn't feel comfortable is the inside stitching on the upper(top middle of the foot). It kinda gets irritating, so I recommend wearing thin socks rather that going barefoot. Other than that the shoe still feels pretty awesome(been wearing this shoe 5 days straight) and I have no complaints whatsoever

Ended up not buying the teals on NDC i copped 2 pairs of shorts for my boy to help get my order to $100 so id have the free shipping and the order only got to $99.94 and it said "spend $0.06 more to qualify for free shipping" i lost it when i saw that and said fugg it. Hopefully they go up on zappos since i have free overnight shipping there
laugh.gif

16jilo1.jpg

1nzmrl.jpg

via Instagram (NOT MINE)

Mind changed yet again.
laugh.gif
 They look a lot better when they're not covered by jeans/pants, imo.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

THE consummate Spring/Summer shoe.

Heck, Fall can get some love too.

Agreed. Iguanas and Black/Sails can get all year round pt.

Shaun: Mine are gettin' them, but they haven't reveived them yet. I'm waiting on the Siren Reds! lol
nerd.gif

Went to Nike Portland today and they didn't have them... Dunno how it is elsewhere

Guess I'll just have to cop online

Dudes really raped all of the Roshes off of NDC though.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Dudes really raped all of the Roshes off of NDC though.

Only some sizes for the teals are gone - everything else is still there?

Back
Top Bottom