ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

s dubl wrote:
Nothing at Nike santa monica... They haven't got em yet 
frown.gif

Yup, they said 2-4 more weeks because they're trying to get rid of some Free Runs 
laugh.gif

These fit true to size?

ive worn my black ones the past two days and theyre comfortable as hell. waiting for my teal ones to arrive from NDC.

img004rt.jpg

I seen TY post his pair in the WDYWT thread and instantly fell in love. Hopefully I can get the Sport Red pair in a couple of weeks.

I'm gonna be in NY this weekend, anyone know some stores that have the iguanas so I can swoop a pair?

good looks
pimp.gif

If anyone knows of where to find the Teals/Calypsos PLEASE let me know!
Finally got money and I MUST have these now that all of my textbooks are in the bag!

On another note, I wonder how long til Nike ups the price on these. Huarache 2k4's went from $125 to $140 a few weeks ago

Teals just came in from West, and I'm very happy to finally see them in person!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rockthisMIC

anybody get theirs (phone orders) from 21 Mercer yet?
I got mine on Saturday but since they only ship to credit card billing addresses, my parents had to ship them back out to me in Michigan.

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

^ thanks bro!

I got those same ones from swoosh in today, and I love them.  The Grey/Volts and Teals are nice, but when I saw pulled out the Red/Sails, I was 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
  Game over!
I'm only looking for the mangos and iguanas now.  Maybe the black/sail when they hit a discount, but I'd be fine with what I have now without them.

Grey/volts are somethin else in the sunlight. To be honest in store I thought they were black... Grey looks really good.

Man everyone posting pics of the grey/volts are making me want to cop asap 
laugh.gif
 They look so 
pimp.gif

damn now i want the grey/volt pair
laugh.gif

cant wait until my black/sail come in friday

Xmconcrds sick pic. That pic actually changed my mind about the grey/volts. I'd cop the teals if the upper was black instead of light grey.

What's the best colorway for you guys?
The teals are on top of my list.

I'm only gonna cop one and it's hard to decide.

At the moment...
1. Iguanas
2. Black/Siren Reds
3. Black/Sails
Honorable Mention: The Rest lol

I'd say iguanas, grey/volt, red/sail.... <---in that order as of now. Nike can go crazy making simple cws of these and they'll do real well. Hopefully Nike !%%$@* these out lol.

Back
Top Bottom