ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Broke out my reds today.....love this shoe....one of the most comfortable shoes I own....I can't wait to get more cw's....

2q828n7.jpg

iguana's are starting to grow on me... when i went to the rack and did a stock check for the reds, 2 other colors popped up on the salesperson's computer screen and i saw iguana on there. i wasnt able to check for the other color but if the iguana's show up at the rack, i'm coppin.

Not sure if this is the case all the time or if i just got lucky... but i went to my local nike store to see if they had the teals in my size (which they didnt). A store associate helped me stock locate and she called Nike Palo Alto and they had my size. She gave the phone to me and i basically did a phone order for a size 10.5 in store. I asked how much the total price was and it came out to be $76, and the store associate at Palo Alto said that shipping was free.

Long story short: If you're close enough to a Nike Store and are planning to do a phone order, do what i did and maybe you'll get free shipping. Saved $8 haha

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Finally picked up my pairs....I def wanna get more cw's of these in the future....

nys7qw.jpg

I'm just wondering but did you print out those labels by yourself?

Tried them on and bought with in an instant. Definitely the perfect summer shoe. Even shot around in them and it was fine.. wouldn't recommend playing actual ball in them though

I found them in Houston at a couple of Sheiks (Memorial City Mall & Sharpstown). I tried them on ASAP because people have been talking up the comfort and they live up to the hype. These are great for the summer, now I'm on the hunt for the grey/teals. If anyone has any leads on em, please let me know. 
FYI: Premium Goods said they have em too.

Below is what the two malls had:

Nordstrom, none in New York? :/ I see plenty for retail but 55 would be nice. I can only picture the blacks right now and oddly enough the womens pink

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Nordstrom, none in New York? :/ I see plenty for retail but 55 would be nice. I can only picture the blacks right now and oddly enough the womens pink

I went to nr on union square this past sat.....only seen a Wmns size 9.5 in the blk/wht cw.....but I was only checking for my size tho(9.5-10)

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What size and color you looking for man? I could try and check my NR out.-Drew

Picked up the reds on Saturday at Niketown..

Wore them yesterday, loved them so much I went to NR to cop the blacks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now if I can only find Iguanas...

Quips be nice if there was a USA pair coming out this Summer for the Olympics. Navy top/Red sole/Good swoosh. Something of that sort. I don't recall seeing a navy pair.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Quips be nice if there was a USA pair coming out this Summer for the Olympics. Navy top/Red sole/Good swoosh. Something of that sort. I don't recall seeing a navy pair.

something like this? 
e4d35f774de57a45e2b595723429bac89989448.jpg

They should release LEs for the olympics.
pimp.gif

Earlier i went to the NR in Aventura Fl. to swap out my 9.5 reds for a 10 once i realized i will be wearing socks 98% of the time with these
laugh.gif

Also scooped up a 10 in the blacks while there..there was a decent size run of red as well as black

Had my pops up in NY scoop me 2 pairs of teals in Westchester
pimp.gif
..I'd say if you're in NY looking for teals try Nike in Westchester Mall

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Earlier i went to the NR in Aventura Fl. to swap out my 9.5 reds for a 10 once i realized i will be wearing socks 98% of the time with these
laugh.gif

Also scooped up a 10 in the blacks while there..there was a decent size run of red as well as black

Had my pops up in NY scoop me 2 pairs of teals in Westchester
pimp.gif
..I'd say if you're in NY looking for teals try Nike in Westchester Mall

My spot has been blown lol.My boys picked up the last 9s over there and my 13 has already been spoken for.
pimp.gif
-Drew

Back
Top Bottom