ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Saw a pair of Black/Siren Reds in a Size 11 on the Bay for a very fair price BIN. Not my auction or my size, but hopefully someone on here grabs them...

pimp.gif
Was hoping I was the only one watching it
laugh.gif
 Made me pull the trigger when you posted this lol.
Just hit the iguana reseller on cl and ebay. I offered him $80
laugh.gif
Happy you copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just waiting for these to become more widely available.

Black/Siren and the Camos will definitely be copped. I'm deciding on Black/Volt still though
its more gunmetall dark gray than black, the volt

copped my blk/wht 10.5 at NR - Redondo Beach, had size up and down. not sure what other sizes...

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Was hoping I was the only one watching it
laugh.gif
 Made me pull the trigger when you posted this lol.
Just hit the iguana reseller on cl and ebay. I offered him $80
laugh.gif
Happy you copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just waiting for these to become more widely available.

Black/Siren and the Camos will definitely be copped. I'm deciding on Black/Volt still though
its more gunmetall dark gray than black, the volt
def a gunmeatal/charcoal. Looks so dope in sunlight.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Black/Sail cw for $70 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item27c5e35eaf

Nice.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

He's selling the Cybers for the same price as well.

I checked out my local NR rack yesterday and scooped up their last sz. 12 of the Blacks.

I may have to agree that these are going to be classics. I'm so in love with this shoe that I think I may have them in my top 5 of all time. :nthat:

Extremely great job Mr. Raasch and Nike.
pimp.gif

I will be copping more.

-Drew

Just placed an order for another pair of Blacks.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I REALLY LOVE this shoe.

-Drew

Copped a pair for me and my girl at the local NR. Very comfy shoes! Now if I can find the teals
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Stanford Nike Running store in Palo Alto still has the teals in stock in most sizes. They will ship for $8. Call them up!

good lookin' out! copping a pair of 13's tomorrow!

I saw these at NR and not impressed. It's a cheap looking shoe and barely any support. Don't buy into the hype.

^no support? how bout buy a pair,wear them for a few hours or a day or 2 and come back and give us your opinion
laugh.gif

NTNY has all 4 colorways that are up on NDC....random sizes in all 4...call to order

^ Support? Despite having the "Run" in their name, these are NOT intended for performance. If anything related to running Nike describes them as a pre/post run sneaker.

They're just a simple and affordable "lifestyle"/casual sneaker that have been stripped down to the essentials.

i dont run in these either. of course these arent running shoes. but i work in an office 9+ hours a day and wear these daily, and i have to say,these may be one of the most comfortable shoes i own....style wise, comfort wise,and price wise,these are a NO BRAINER.... whether its for casual,work, etc, you cant go wrong....Midsoles get dirty easily which is my only complaint,but I just wipe them down with a wet paper towel and theyre godo as new.

Back
Top Bottom