ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

no one posted about the blue glow/volts womens that i believe were listed today on ndc. copped a 11.5 and 12 earlier. but the big sizes are sold out now...
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-602904/pgid-463187
no one posted about the blue glow/volts womens that i believe were listed today on ndc. copped a 11.5 and 12 earlier. but the big sizes are sold out now...
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-602904/pgid-463187

Wow, I've been looking for this colorway in 11.5 or 12 and had no luck, I wonder why Nike didn't tweet they were available like they did with the hot punch colorway?

Wow, I've been looking for this colorway in 11.5 or 12 and had no luck, I wonder why Nike didn't tweet they were available like they did with the hot punch colorway?
Just call Nike Running stores or have NikeStore's Twitter run a product search for that product number. They're out there.

I finally gave in and give them a try 2 weeks ago since I found a pair locally for 60 bucks. These shoes are BAD NEWS CITY!! First of all, they feels like you are just wearing socks walking on pillows. They break my normal kicks rotations cause I want to wear them all the time. The design is so simple that you always wonder why you love them so much, and last but not least, DON'T let the low price tag fool you, once you buy one pair you will start to look for all the other color ways, I end up getting 6, maybe 7 in 2 weeks, they are worse than drugs. Alright, I'm done with my rant.

Last edited:
Roshe APP With turrible picture.

Here's my app, i've been on this thread for awhile now, copped the red ones first and they were :smokin:smokin:smokin had to grab the teals once it was available. cybers and the iggys came after.. gonna get the sirens [hopefully] and mangos.. why do i like them? comfortable, simple, for $50 [when they were at NR] its way better than getting a pair of vans etc. I will take a better pic when i pick up another pair. 8)

P.S. I might be able to pick up some sirens at my local shiekhs.. with a 20% coupon.. will have to swing by during the weekend to see what they have though. :nerd:

Are these actually Women Sizes now or still Nike's error?

Wondering if i needa buy a bigger size.

Last edited:
Are these actually Women Sizes now or still Nike's error?
Wondering if i needa buy a bigger size.
The Blue Glow/Volt colorway is a Women's shoe, and NDC has it in Women's sizes. If you want it, you'll have to go 1-1.5 sizes up from your Men's size.

Last edited:
I know that the length should be OK if you got 1-1.5 up, but does the width go up too? Or does that stay tight for women's feet? 

Roshe APP With turrible picture.

Here's my app, i've been on this thread for awhile now, copped the red ones first and they were
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin had to grab the teals once it was available. cybers and the iggys came after.. gonna get the sirens [hopefully] and mangos.. why do i like them? comfortable, simple, for $50 [when they were at NR] its way better than getting a pair of vans etc. I will take a better pic when i pick up another pair.
glasses.gif
+1

Definitely let this guy in. He has helped more people in this thread that I know. Now c'mon Mangos!!!! :tongue:

I seriously thought you were already in. LOL. All you really need is a number. Well the general census hasn't been too positive anyhow. I was just trying to follow in the footsteps of TEAM AMFAM because that's one of the longest running and close group of guys on NT. I can only hope we can get that big one day.

Yeah I was wondering if I wear a size 10 in mens, should I go with a size 11 or 11.5 in womens?
It depends. I'm a Men's 8.5 and I have a narrow foot, and the Women's 9.5 is a bit snug on me, so unless you have a narrow foot, I'd go with 1.5 sizes up. That seems to be the consensus.

Last edited:
Ok fellow BROshes, these applicants still need your votes. Check out their applications and vote for them.

CLU713 - 2 more votes

jeff3424 - 1 more vote

niwreig - 2 more votes

kwong819 - 1 more vote

Can't wait till I can throw down an application for Team Roshe, soon enough. I have two pairs but I want a few more so I will wait.

FYI, Size 6.5, 7 and 15s left on Zappos in the Black/Stadium Green and the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow and they are on sale for 56 bucks! :D

just a question, not trying to stir up things..

howcome everyone in team roshe has like 5 or 5+ pairs of shoes.  what about people like me who only have two?  i'm broke, but still trying to appreciate the show and cop a third or fourth pair for low prices - but hasn't been available..

just a question, not trying to stir up things..

howcome everyone in team roshe has like 5 or 5+ pairs of shoes. what about people like me who only have two? i'm broke, but still trying to appreciate the show and cop a third or fourth pair for low prices - but hasn't been available..

Not true. I only have four, and, if it weren't for NR, I'd only have two. There are probably a handful of Broshes, who only had two or even one pair when they first applied. There really is no qualifying quantity to be a part of the team.

Not true. I only have four, and, if it weren't for NR, I'd only have two. There are probably a handful of Broshes, who only had two or even one pair when they first applied. There really is no qualifying quantity to be a part of the team.
+1. If you've got a good picture and a good story, I'll give you the +1. Doesn't matter if you've got one pair or twenty.

Back
Top Bottom