ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Application for Team Roshe

About a month or so ago probably, after lurking for a long time on this thread and seeing everywhere good things about this shoe, I decided to post and ask if this shoe really is worth it and if it as comfortable and people make it out to be. I received numerous replies from guys on here saying simply - Yes. Go get them now. Lol. So that day I went over to the Mall of America's Nikestore, and saw that they had the cybers and the Black/Sails on the wall still. I asked for my size and he brought out the cybers. I tried them on and thought they were great, not the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, but great nonetheless. After a week or so I went back and bought the Black/Sails. The worker there remembered me and asked how much I liked them. He was wearing his teals... :tongue: So he went right back and brought out the Black/Sails for me and told me both sizes that I got were the last of each colorway. These have now taken the spot of pretty much every Jordan and Lebron/Kobe/KD I have in my collection. The first thing I do is look at what Roshe I can wear today lol. I have no urge to wear Jordans anymore, because they will just end up killing my feet. With the Roshes, I can wear for hours and still not want to take them off. The $70 price tag is a nice break as well from the constant $175's of the mainstream basketball shoes. The comfort level is great, although I disagree when people say it's like walking on clouds :lol: I don't think that's very accurate :tongue: The insole is what does it at a comfort standpoint for me. The outsole is also awesome, I love seeing it looking down. My favorite view of the shoe is from the outside view, like in the picture below. That's why I chose the picture I did. Had to get natural sunlight as well, I hate pictures inside a house where the lighting sucks lol. Here's a picture of my first 5:

This picture is outdated, I currently have 7 pairs, Speed Yellows and Stadium Greens being the other two.
I am currently waiting on two pairs, Calypsos which have taken FOREVER to get here, and Mangos from Rmms :smokin
And I also can not wait for the Blue/Orange colorway. Those pics posted before look great.

Thank you for reading my application.

About a month or so ago probably, after lurking for a long time on this thread and seeing everywhere good things about this shoe, I decided to post and ask if this shoe really is worth it and if it as comfortable and people make it out to be. I received numerous replies from guys on here saying simply - Yes. Go get them now. Lol. So that day I went over to the Mall of America's Nikestore, and saw that they had the cybers and the Black/Sails on the wall still. I asked for my size and he brought out the cybers. I tried them on and thought they were great, not the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, but great nonetheless. After a week or so I went back and bought the Black/Sails. The worker there remembered me and asked how much I liked them. He was wearing his teals... :tongue: So he went right back and brought out the Black/Sails for me and told me both sizes that I got were the last of each colorway. These have now taken the spot of pretty much every Jordan and Lebron/Kobe/KD I have in my collection. The first thing I do is look at what Roshe I can wear today lol. I have no urge to wear Jordans anymore, because they will just end up killing my feet. With the Roshes, I can wear for hours and still not want to take them off. The $70 price tag is a nice break as well from the constant $175's of the mainstream basketball shoes. The comfort level is great, although I disagree when people say it's like walking on clouds :lol: I don't think that's very accurate :tongue: The insole is what does it at a comfort standpoint for me. The outsole is also awesome, I love seeing it looking down. My favorite view of the shoe is from the outside view, like in the picture below. That's why I chose the picture I did. Had to get natural sunlight as well, I hate pictures inside a house where the lighting sucks lol. Here's a picture of my first 5:

This picture is outdated, I currently have 7 pairs, Speed Yellows and Stadium Greens being the other two.
I am currently waiting on two pairs, Calypsos which have taken FOREVER to get here, and Mangos from Rmms :smokin
And I also can not wait for the Blue/Orange colorway. Those pics posted before look great.

+1. Nice read and great collection.

Anyone seen a size 5 women's in the Orange Chalks by any chance? Looking for a pair ASAP.

Awesome casual model.

Also think its cool that it has such a great following on NT.

How would you guys compare these to free run 2 for training.

While I'm at it FR2 vs FR3 pros and cons ?????

thanks fambs

plz respond

Anyone seen a size 5 women's in the Orange Chalks by any chance? Looking for a pair ASAP.

Thanks for the vote :smokin. Size 5 women's? For the lady i'm guessing with a small foot? I have not but I'll keep my eyes peeled for you man.

Edit: After a search on ebay, I could only find numerous size 6's. I'll keep looking.

Last edited:
About a month or so ago probably, after lurking for a long time on this thread and seeing everywhere good things about this shoe, I decided to post and ask if this shoe really is worth it and if it as comfortable and people make it out to be. I received numerous replies from guys on here saying simply - Yes. Go get them now. Lol. So that day I went over to the Mall of America's Nikestore, and saw that they had the cybers and the Black/Sails on the wall still. I asked for my size and he brought out the cybers. I tried them on and thought they were great, not the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, but great nonetheless. After a week or so I went back and bought the Black/Sails. The worker there remembered me and asked how much I liked them. He was wearing his teals...
tongue.gif
So he went right back and brought out the Black/Sails for me and told me both sizes that I got were the last of each colorway. These have now taken the spot of pretty much every Jordan and Lebron/Kobe/KD I have in my collection. The first thing I do is look at what Roshe I can wear today lol. I have no urge to wear Jordans anymore, because they will just end up killing my feet. With the Roshes, I can wear for hours and still not want to take them off. The $70 price tag is a nice break as well from the constant $175's of the mainstream basketball shoes. The comfort level is great, although I disagree when people say it's like walking on clouds
laugh.gif
I don't think that's very accurate
tongue.gif
The insole is what does it at a comfort standpoint for me. The outsole is also awesome, I love seeing it looking down. My favorite view of the shoe is from the outside view, like in the picture below. That's why I chose the picture I did. Had to get natural sunlight as well, I hate pictures inside a house where the lighting sucks lol. Here's a picture of my first 5:

I am currently waiting on two pairs, Calypsos which have taken FOREVER to get here, and Mangos from Rmms
smokin.gif

+1

Here's my Application for "TEAM ROSHE"

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward t 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain.  The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  I'm currently waiting on my second set of Teals to arrive and also hoping for rmmsballer10 to locate my pair of size 13 Mangos.  When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

Weird.  I just tried applying for Team Roshe but after I hit Submit on my post, I had a message prompt up and say that since I am new to the site, they have to review my post first before it goes live.

Hey yall....I'm new to NT but this thread made me step out of the lurking darkness.....I tried these on at Sport Chalet and i was DONE.  Never felt a sneaker so comfortable.  Didn't have my size in the Cyber, so I checked eBay....everyone's asking for $100 and up. 

I don't know if anyone mentioned this (I've read a good part of the thread but might have missed it), but Urban Outfitters has the Stadium Greens up for presale right now (available on 8/1).  Just copped a pair. 

Im on the hunt for a pair of Tropical Twists in a size 6.5 for the wife. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a pair?

Awesome casual model.
Also think its cool that it has such a great following on NT.
How would you guys compare these to free run 2 for training.
While I'm at it FR2 vs FR3 pros and cons ?????
thanks fambs
plz respond

Stay away from the Roshes for any strenuous activities, you may be putting yourself at risk for an injury.

Some points (*) can be either a Pro or a Con depending on your preference.

FR2:
*More flexible than the 3s
*Cotton/Standard Sockliner
PRO* - IMHO, comfier than the 3
CON* - More vulnerable to scuffs (if you care about that during training) due to the Synthetic Suede material

FR3:
*Feel more snug than the 2s
*A bit more stiff than the 2s
*Neoprene Sockliner + Most of interior for a sleeker fit/feel
PRO - Tougher overlay material than the 2s
PRO - Better lock-in fit with the DF Piece.
CON* - Contrasting colored DF Piece (if you care about that)

I've never run in the 3s, but I trained and raced in the 2s for a half marathon and recorded a PR.

Last edited:
Siren red size 9 for trade or sale to anyone that can help with a size 13 in siren red... Sorry for spamming the board with this just hoping for some help as I have received from some of you guys post!!!

Finally able to post!

Love this shoe. Never bought this many pairs of one shoe before. They are so comfortable, great colorways, awesome shape to them and the price is great.

I ordered my Mangos from Atmos-Tokyo off Rakuten and wanted to post the info when I ordered them (almost 2 months ago), but wasn't approved to post. 

Anyway, here's my application.

Finally able to post!

Love this shoe. Never bought this many pairs of one shoe before. They are so comfortable, great colorways, awesome shape to them and the price is great.

I ordered my Mangos from Atmos-Tokyo off Rakuten and wanted to post the info when I ordered them (almost 2 months ago), but wasn't approved to post. 

Finally able to post!

Finally able to post!

Can anyone direct me to the page explaining how to put the badge in your sig? Thanks for updating the roster iLL! :smokin

Edit: Nevermind, found it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom