ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have the Calypso waiting on me when I get home 
smokin.gif
 so that hunt is over for me too. Now if I can get the Mangos I will be completely satisfied.....for now lol

Does anyone know where Iguanas can be found? I'm looking for a 12 and having absolutely no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know where Iguanas can be found? I'm looking for a 12 and having absolutely no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The only thing I can find right now is for $130 on eBay. You should definitely wait though. You can get lucky and they'll be a link to a restock someday.

The only thing I can find right now is for $130 on eBay. You should definitely wait though. You can get lucky and they'll be a link to a restock someday.

Yeah, I've been seeing prices like that on eBay for the past few weeks. The closest I've found in a shop is an 11 but that's too tight. I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for a restock!

Yeah, I've been seeing prices like that on eBay for the past few weeks. The closest I've found in a shop is an 11 but that's too tight. I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for a restock!
Dreb! If you can get that size 11. I will trade you straight up for my DS size 12. LMK bro.

One of the best lightweight runners that nike has dropped. My personal favorites. I've gotten most of the colors that I wanted. :pimp:

roshes worst shoes for hiking. sprained my ankle today :frown:
i mean...they arent made for hiking... lol

I'm pretty sure they're the worst shoes for a lot of things, minus walking and chillin lol.

Don't know how some of you play ball in these especially.

just ordered Compound Gallery's last Iguana, S/O to Dreb for the info! :pimp:

it's an 11, usually wear a 10.5, but lets hope it fits... if not anyone with a 10.5 PM me :nerd:

ok so ~ $30 shipping.....thanks guys.

Ugh...it's hard for me to come to terms for basically paying $100 for a $70 sneaker, given the shipping costs....yeah I know they're scarce now, but still.  

Although that %##$% knicks colorway is tempting me though.

most say this on roshes but some would spend $350 on kd iv scoring titles. funny how the world works

most say this on roshes but some would spend $350 on kd iv scoring titles. funny how the world works
Oh yeah no doubt....the ST's are probably more limited and hyped than the Roshes, but the sneaker game is jacked up nowadays.  

The most I paid a reseller is $220 for a pair of DS KDIV ASG's......that was before those things shot up to freakin'  $350 plus.  

If I don't see the Dark Royals for box price anytime soon, I may just throw my hands up in the air and pay $100.  

BTW what's up with the men's camo roshes?

I hate searching for Roshes on eBay now because idiots now include it in their listing for completely different shoes

for example:

somthing like "Nike Air Force One black/black size 13 RARE LIMITED YEEZY JORDAN GALAXY ROSHE RUN"

THE HYPE IS REAL

Heads up! I don't think anyone on Team ROSHE is a size 7, but a pair of 7 Calypsos are up on eBay for bid! Jump on them!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ROSHE-...en_s_Shoes&hash=item4d0386b8cc#ht_1253wt_1301
i'm not even a 7 i just wanted it so i bid, but be careful shipping is $50
If I don't see the Dark Royals for box price anytime soon, I may just throw my hands up in the air and pay $100.  
i think it's releasing in the next few days, who knows though
just ordered Compound Gallery's last Iguana, S/O to Dreb for the info!
pimp.gif

it's an 11, usually wear a 10.5, but lets hope it fits... if not anyone with a 10.5 PM me
nerd.gif
Do they have any other color roshe's... size 9?

Last edited:
I hate searching for Roshes on eBay now because idiots now include it in their listing for completely different shoes
for example:
somthing like "Nike Air Force One black/black size 13 RARE LIMITED YEEZY JORDAN GALAXY ROSHE RUN"
THE HYPE IS REAL
I know right! Annoying!

Oh yeah no doubt....the ST's are probably more limited and hyped than the Roshes..

I wouldn't necessarily say that about Mangos and Calypsos from the limited point of view.

You have to remember, some of these colorways are only dropping at select Boutiques/Mom 'N Pops and NDC. They are much more limited than people think, hence the reason why they are so tough to find in some colorways.

I think KDs are trash anyway, but that's just me.

LBJ all day.

finally got my paycheck so in the market for the knicks roshe runs and the all black roshe runs. wouldnt mind spending 90-100 on them, but does anyone know any stores in NYC that might carry them? wanna try it on first before i buy....

Might have to cop myself a pair of Tropical Twists today. What do you guys feel about that Women's colorway? Too female? Or is it acceptable?
no offense GT but not wearing women colorways, maybe the sprites but will probably wait till a similar men cw arrives (however long that will be).

but have to admit the sprites look pretty good on feet in your video

if anyone is still looking for the black/white and also cyber roshes, there is some left in sizes 12-13 at the Kendall, FL NR if you want to call them.  this was about a week ago (forgot about it till now) so hopefully there are not gone. gl

Last edited:
The Camos are both Women's Premium colorways. I assume they'll be dropping the same time the Men's leather Premiums drop.

Also, this pic is making me need those Tropical Twists.
if you want to rock this, paint the swoosh the sport red grey and maybe grey laces to match...what do you think GT?

no offense GT but not wearing women colorways, maybe the sprites but will probably wait till a similar men cw arrives (however long that will be).

but have to admit the sprites look pretty good on feet in your video
Actually wearing the Sprites right now. Might post up a WDYWT later if I whip the camera out. Just found the Tropical Twists for $55, so I might have to hop on them.

Back
Top Bottom