ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

not bad Freddy, I'd cop but it looks too much like the Beats By Dre logo to me...maybe try a different font?

I had the feeling it reminded me of something. I'd copp if it gets the top vote though. Nice job, Freddy!

Last edited:
not bad Freddy, I'd cop but it looks too much like the Beats By Dre logo to me...maybe try a different font?
It's similar but not the same. The fact that it uses the same colors (black, white & red) doesn't help either. I think ILLustRAYt wanted to keep the og TR colors, that's why I used them. I can try different color combos. 

saw this on instagram, don't know if a lot of you guys are on there but worth a shot for someone that is desperate for calypsos in sz 11
7691786018_10df1c1562_z.jpg

Not having the best of luck with this shoe. Came across a few pair of the black/sail at my local NR a few weeks ago but none in my size. Go back to see if they may have gotten another shipment this past weekend and not 1 pair in sight. Then I decided to stroll Arundel Mills Mall like 2 weeks ago before going to the movies and what do you know, found them in SportsZone. Again none in my size. Go back this past weekend and not a pair in sight. Man all I want is to enjoy this shoe like everybody else lol. I cannot see paying these Feebay resale prices and it seems no stores in my area (MD) are carrying them. So for now i'm still on the hunt for a pair for retail. Black/sails, Red/sails, Iggys or Sirens will do.
You are in the same area as me. Most of the local NRs have them shipped to other stores when customers stock locate. I saw the Cybers, Iguanas at NR in Gaithersburg last week and now they all gone. Like you mentioned Sportz Zone had the Siren's but they have also sold out. A few other places might be worth checking out are the Nike Factories. 

getting my tropical twists in today!  these and the hot punch are my favorite women's cws.  gotta try and find a way to get teals and mangoes just like everyone else

aside from the teals and mangoes, only cw i'm missing from the first group of cws is the black/sail.  anyone know of a place that does phone orders for a size 10?  i've called literally every nordstrom rack that said it was "available", but they never update their stocks.

^^ Niiice Pat...appreciated, when you have time, no rush, PM me with tracking info.

Thanks,

Cris.

Last edited:
Cris,
Your pair just arrived. I will ship out this afternoon.

Mandatory pics!

I might be getting a pair of mangos after all, please cross your fingers for me! My friend is on a trip in china and coming back soon. Don't know if he found them (what are the chances of being legit?)

Those of you saying you found pairs at NR a couple weeks back or a few weeks or a week ago. Could you post store info. About two weeks ago I went on a NR calling spree and was largely unsuccessful for ANY size. I'm wondering if they are still getting shipments or indeed halting their sale.

9.5 Speed Yellows on Zappos.com right now for $56!

2 in stock as of 12:57pm Est

Last edited:
Mandatory pics!
I might be getting a pair of mangos after all, please cross your fingers for me! My friend is on a trip in china and coming back soon. Don't know if he found them (what are the chances of being legit?)
Those of you saying you found pairs at NR a couple weeks back or a few weeks or a week ago. Could you post store info. About two weeks ago I went on a NR calling spree and was largely unsuccessful for ANY size. I'm wondering if they are still getting shipments or indeed halting their sale.

where in china? if he's in shanghai lmk if he finds them that way i can have my father try and get me a pair. although i'm sure it will be tough to find a us11 there

Been really hard to find these around me and if i do locate a pair nothing in my size if i wear a 12 would a 13 fit? ive check the sizing info on the 1st page but just curious if i would be solid with a 13.

Ive been lurking this thread and love how helpful everyone is in here, something that you dont find lately in this sneaker world.

@PatROCKS Urban Outfitters had speed yellows but they only had a size 12 left which i bought earlier this morning if i see another site with them ill edit my post.

Last edited:
damn feel bad for the guys that struggle to find even the newest pairs. seems like theres surplus in some areas while others are barren

Back
Top Bottom