ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here goes my application to Team Roshe. When i first saw these shoes i admit i wasnt all into them until i seen the sport red colorway this month. I immediately went on a hunt for these to find out how bad i slept on these and how hard they are to find in my area now. I finally found a pair size 10 and once i wore these, i realized how great these shoes are. Only $70 and this shoe has to be one of the most comfortable lightweight shoe. Plus its soo hot in Vegas that my feet get to breath with them on. Im addicted to these now and i want majority of the colorways. I just started this month but hopefully i can get help from the rest. Just paid for a black/sail pair from Stoney Toney. If anyone has any sights on size 10 please let me know. I just ordered Stadium Green aswell. Even my dad thats not into shoes wants a pair lol. Here goes pics of my collection and me wearing my sport reds. Thanks!!!

since everyone's asking, anyone spot a size 9 iguana or siren red for retail to 75 shipped?  does shiekhs ever do sales or discounts?
I have seen Shiekh have some kind of discount that was for online purchases only, funny thing is they don't sell Nike's online!? 
nerd.gif

Here is my Team Roshe shirt submission. Clean and simple just like the shoes.

Last edited:
Yes, the pics of shoes sitting in other countries does kill me. Wish I could find a way to scoop some up.

Here is my Team Roshe shirt submission. Clean and simple just like the shoes.
done!! i really like this one, if you can get a hold of a high res one i can send this one into production.  do a trial run and see how it turns out.

Anyone know how long it takes until you can post pics without having to go through a mod? Posted something a couple days ago and by the time it actually shows up on here its damn near 10 pages back. At least have it dropped in as the latest post.

Anyone know how long it takes until you can post pics without having to go through a mod? Posted something a couple days ago and by the time it actually shows up on here its damn near 10 pages back. At least have it dropped in as the latest post.

So... That's why posts on a page keeps getting moved up and down on a thread.. Posts are being added. FOr sure they're getting skipped.. Great suggestion - should contact a mod

still looking for the blue/white Womens pair in W11.5 and Mangos in M10

then prob. pick up royal/oranges and might be done with Roshes.....

Doubt it...who am I kidding....Ill be buying these forever even when they retro :lol: :pimp:

Hopefully they retro in a year or 2 like Nike did with the AM09 :pimp:

Not having the best of luck with this shoe. Came across a few pair of the black/sail at my local NR a few weeks ago but none in my size. Go back to see if they may have gotten another shipment this past weekend and not 1 pair in sight. Then I decided to stroll Arundel Mills Mall like 2 weeks ago before going to the movies and what do you know, found them in SportsZone. Again none in my size. Go back this past weekend and not a pair in sight. Man all I want is to enjoy this shoe like everybody else lol. I cannot see paying these Feebay resale prices and it seems no stores in my area (MD) are carrying them. So for now i'm still on the hunt for a pair for retail. Black/sails, Red/sails, Iggys or Sirens will do.

Living in a town with no sneaker spots that sell these is killing me. Finding Iguanas in a size 12 is proving much harder than anticipated...

Any Houstonians in here know where I can find 8.5/9 Iguanas? I ordered some stadiums from urban outfitters which are on back order until 8/6/12. I can't seem to find Calyosos or Iguanas anywhere here. Even sheikh stores.
Awesome thread by the way. Roshe community has old school NT mentality. Keep it up. I'm not new here BTW. Formerly boondax before the update.
Nordstrom Rack in the Galleria area had some Iguanas a month ago.  I think the Sugarland location had a few Iguanas and Cybers as well not long ago.  Premium Goods had a small run of Iguanas too but this was a month ago as well.  Your best bet locally would be those three stores.  As far as Calypsos, that colorway as well as the Mangos are the two hardest colorways (and most limited) to get anywhere.  If I here anything locally about some Iguanas in your size, I'll let you know.  Other than that, any local Sheikh store here in town can locate your size in Cybers, Sirens, Sport Reds, and Black Sails depending on what they have left in stock nation wide and have it shipped to you.

+1 whenever you need it, I've seen your post around Houston-Imports and I always thought you would become a member of Team Roshe, congrats on joining NT and enjoy your stay and props on 2 pairs of teals, all I need are Mango's and I'm set but I have a limit of $80 that I would spend on Roshe's and if I don't get Mango's I'm fine with the sport reds.
Thanks a lot man.  I really appreciate it!  I got lucky on both of my Teals.  Patrick's (rmmsballer10) connection overseas had 1 size 13 in the Mangos and was I just a few moments too late to grab them.  I'm hoping him and his friend can locate another pair for me. 

What's your SN on H-I?  I think I have an idea who you are based on the sneaker thread there, but just want to make sure.  What size were you looking or in the Sport Reds?

Thanks again man!  Can't wait to be part of the Roshe Fam!

Last edited:
done!! i really like this one, if you can get a hold of a high res one i can send this one into production.  do a trial run and see how it turns out.
I agree with Niwreig.  This is a really clean design but then again all designs on here are really great!

By the way Niwreig, I tried to to thank you for your support for response to my post, but for some reason each time I tried to quote reply it, the thread kept saying "since you are new.........blah blah blah" so that post never went thrrough.  So, thanks for your support and I look forward to joining you guys on team Roshe in a few weeks!
#specialFX, that picture/collection is dope! I bet your place looks dope too! Haha.
Thanks for the compliment!  My house has been a really fun build that's for sure.  My wife and I bought a home and gutted it out completely and renovated it to a Contemporary/Modern style inside. 

Last edited:
not bad Freddy, I'd cop but it looks too much like the Beats By Dre logo to me...maybe try a different font?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom