ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hello all. first post on niketalk here. I should be making a run down to the nordstrom rack soon and they have full size runs in the womens purple. If any of you guys think you can pull them off let me know I'd gladly sell them for retail plus shipping to hook you guys up.
There is no posting of selling on here! you're going to get this forum locked.

Those Camos are looking hot! Wish I could snag a pair, but I'll wait until they drop stateside (if they do).

Also, nice to see the first sample shots of the Sail/Blue Glow Men's colorway a few pages back. Looking like a must cop to me!

I went and tried on the size 13 and it fit pretty good. Ended up picking it up! Was worried my ocd would kick in cos all my boxes are sz 14 
laugh.gif
. I'll post some pics soon. I need food first!

Now I'm just waiting for my sport reds to be delivered from NR! 3 pairs to 5 pairs in 2 days. Nike should just have a direct link to my bank acct.....
Glad it worked out for you like it did for me.  Size 13's in these is the way to go, bro!  You want that perfect fit!

Cheers.

Appreciate that! Yeah these instantly became my favorite. Glad I listened to Owhat who is also a true 14 like myself and recommended me trying the 13. Worked out perfect. Only scary thing is knowing I can squeeze into 13. My hunting became a lil easier with the new option of going 13 or 14. Shucks 
laugh.gif
!
That's what fellow big-footers are for!
happy.gif

those camos :smh: :smh: :smh: no mens sz 12
Word, I was disappointed how no big sizes were made for the camo's. I had a chance to cop from Rakuten (Atmos) a few months ago when they had a FSR but they only went to size 10 mens. :frown:

Last edited:
dont really like any of these new colorways or "premiums"

Just want Womens blue/white and blue/volt
"sprite" pairs...Cant find them anywhere in W11 or W12 :smh:

Last edited:
those camos :smh: :smh: :smh: no mens sz 12
Word, I was disappointed how no big sizes were made for the camo's. I had a chance to cop from Rakuten (Atmos) a few months ago when they had a FSR but they only went to size 10 mens. :frown:

big footers go lil to no roshe luv... still havent been able to find a sz 12 in mango's & havent been able to afford the teals in my sz because people think they are og jordans or somrthing... hopefully i get a blessing & get one or both soon for a reasonable price

Last edited:
Camos don't appear to be an Asia-exclusive pair. They have been available in up to a Women's 12, unlike the Asia-exclusive Liquid Lime pair which was only available up to a Women's 9. Hopefully that mean's we'll see the pair over here soon enough.

To the dude with the pair already, mind snapping a picture of the size tag or at least let us know the production dates?

Also congrats to all the new Broshes :pimp:

51 ohwussup Honolulu 9
52 nikemike715 San Diego 10
53 Questions Las Vegas 10
54 Suh Squad Portland 12
55 will mamba Orange County 10
56 beejs Bay Area 11.5
57 dustybruh Bay Area 11
58 kevineg6 New York 10
59 akosaka Japan 10.5
60 Ronatethemuffin
61 BigPoint Los Angeles 14

Every color Roshe that has been posted for upcoming releases are downright disgusting. Thanks for saving me money Nike.

Back
Top Bottom