ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my first pair of Roshe from Attic. On the hunt for more pairs. Thanks for the Attic link.
nthat.gif

Guess I need to start paying some attention to UO with the random drops they've had recently. Gotta grab me some stadium greens.

came home and dhl put a note saying theyll be back tomorrow with my roshes -.- since i wasnt home. great

Last edited:
came home and dhl put a note saying theyll be back tomorrow with my roshes -.- since i wasnt home. great
Be careful. I know FedEx will hold the package at the closest shipping location or return to sender if you miss the package three times. I had to drive like 30 minutes and then wait 3 hours for my Tropical Twists because they didn't follow my instructions I gave the driver over the phone. Thankfully I got them before they headed back to Wisconsin.

Be careful. I know FedEx will hold the package at the closest shipping location or return to sender if you miss the package three times. I had to drive like 30 minutes and then wait 3 hours for my Tropical Twists because they didn't follow my instructions I gave the driver over the phone. Thankfully I got them before they headed back to Wisconsin.
damn that sucks bro. at least you got them! and i guess i have to wake up super early tomorrow and wait by the door. -.-

attic has 10.5 and 11's left for the knicks roshe still if anyone is interested. 

I'm cutting together some quick looks of my recently acquired Roshes. Women's Black/Whites, Orange Chalks, and Soars coming soon!

For now, here's an unrelated review of the Raptors 7s if anyone cares to view it. 

Nike needs to put out more colorways, I'm getting bored not buying any pairs :lol:

Probably will cop the premiums soon.

Welcome new BROshes!

I'm cutting together some quick looks of my recently acquired Roshes. Women's Black/Whites, Orange Chalks, and Soars coming soon!

For now, here's an unrelated review of the Raptors 7s if anyone cares to view it. 

Brilliant review!  I like how detailed it is and especially like the on-feet intro and outro.  Keep it up, man!  If all of your reviews are like that, I will definitely subscribe.  Please post updates in here when you review Roshe's.

Cheers.

So I got my GF hooked on Roshes after buying her a pair of Hot punch. Now she wants a pair of tropical twists for herself. I have 2 challenges here. 1. The tropical twists are extremely difficult to find2. She wears a women's size 5, which makes it even harder to find a pair.So my main question is, can anyone point me to where I will be able to find a pair of Women's Nike Roshe Tropical Twist in sz 5? It would be very helpful.Thanks.

Brilliant review!  I like how detailed it is and especially like the on-feet intro and outro.  Keep it up, man!  If all of your reviews are like that, I will definitely subscribe.  Please post updates in here when you review Roshe's.

Cheers.
Thank you! Definitely check out my channel if you're looking for Roshe Run videos. I've got nearly every colorway uploaded, as well as a few comparisons and a video of my entire collection.
So I got my GF hooked on Roshes after buying her a pair of Hot punch. Now she wants a pair of tropical twists for herself. I have 2 challenges here. 1. The tropical twists are extremely difficult to find 2. She wears a women's size 5, which makes it even harder to find a pair. So my main question is, can anyone point me to where I will be able to find a pair of Women's Nike Roshe Tropical Twist in sz 5? It would be very helpful. Thanks.
I'm in the same boat, but with a size 6. They were in stores everywhere back when I shopped for my Sprites, and finding them in my size on sale was a breeze when I got my pair, but now they're more illusive than most of the Men's colorways.

Thank you! Definitely check out my channel if you're looking for Roshe Run videos. I've got nearly every colorway uploaded, as well as a few comparisons and a video of my entire collection.

I'm in the same boat, but with a size 6. They were in stores everywhere back when I shopped for my Sprites, and finding them in my size on sale was a breeze when I got my pair, but now they're more illusive than most of the Men's colorways.
I feel you. Well, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a sz 6 Tropical Twist so if I see one somewhere, I'll let you know. Good luck bro.

Last edited:
Gosh I've looked all over Dallas for these and no luck so far. Guess I go online...

BTW has any one copped one of the Premiums?

has anyone ordered from kicks-crew? how was your experience? I'm thinking of ordering some iguanas

If I refer to the Flowery Blue pair as "Dr. Octagons", what percentage of the people would get the reference?  20%?  10%?  Less?

Back
Top Bottom