ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn. Looks like the Los Angeles Shiekh sold my stock locate 10.5 Siren Red pair and I won't be getting them. If I knew they were going to do that, I would have bought the sz 11 I was able to find at Shoe Palace this past weekend. How do they take your money and not hold the shoes the employee just pulled aside to store transfer? Doesn't make any sense. Oh well...back on the hunt for a Siren Red in 10.5... 
mean.gif
That's Shiek for ya... I guess from their perspective it's easier to sell a hot shoe to someone in store rather than shipping it out. 

That's Shiek for ya... I guess from their perspective it's easier to sell a hot shoe to someone in store rather than shipping it out. 

It's crazy, you'd think Shiekhs would be willing to ship shoes out since it still brings money to the company.
Yet they're reluctant to since it doesn't bring money to their individual store :smh:

Last edited:
Nice Video man, now i know what to look for when mine come in this week. sheesh, i hope they arent fake lol, dayam. 

Got my second pair of mango's coming in as well. Hope they're not fakes also. Thanks chosencartel for posting the vid!

[h6]A few of us were talking about doing a Fantasy Draft for NFL with Broshes. I made one for 10. If anyone is interested in joining, also feel free to invite a friend or 2, here's the info, just click the link and enter password. Then PM your facebook info for better communication![/h6]

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1271139
PASSWORD is - RosheRun

If it fills and we draft before Thursday Night's game, then we play the season. If not, then I'll just cancel it. Maybe we can get a more organized one for NBA if all goes well! Gift card to NikeID if they become an option? :wink:

I'm down to take a spot and play but it all depends on when draft time is. I am not available for a draft until after 6:30pm PST M-F, so if you all can agree to do a draft after that time, I will take a spot. If not, no worries. But let me know either way...PM is better way to let me know

can't believe the money people are dropping on Roshe's these days
eyes.gif
, got my entire collection all 7 pairs for around $300~ check out my eBay link under my sig
Most people, at least these days... aren't as fortunate.  Good thing you and others jumped on the Roshe train before it left the station!  I barely made it on it.  Haha.

only pair I am missing are Mango's and I passed on the Stadium Greens. Got the Knick's but am currently parting ways with them. Doubled up on Black/Sails so I have one pair to use as beaters, found a spot in Philly that had them for $65 retail and a 20% off sale so they came out to about $52 a pair. I wear them every single day to work/school, goes well with any outfit and insanely comfortable when you are on your feet all day. Wish those women's Sprites were Men's, one of the hottest colorways I've seen.

when i go out, i never see anyone wearing these despite the popularity. only me and my girl.
Same... I've literally never seen any on anyone else. Besides my gf, brother, and 2 friends haha. I honestly think they made next to nothing of these during production, and thats why they sell out so quick

Same... I've literally never seen any on anyone else. Besides my gf, brother, and 2 friends haha. I honestly think they made next to nothing of these during production, and thats why they sell out so quick
Nah if you look in the right places you can find even the OG colorways still no problem for retail. Stadium Greens and Knick's have been sitting on the shelves at the local spot near my school, most likely because no one knows they have them lol

Last edited:
i'm really starting to not care for the white sole roshe's....i wish they made more solid color sole's with different color swoosh......what do you guys thing black/sails or sirens??? i think sirens have grown a lot on me recently....

i'm really starting to not care for the white sole roshe's....i wish they made more solid color sole's with different color swoosh......what do you guys thing black/sails or sirens??? i think sirens have grown a lot on me recently....
imo, i think the white is best with a colored upper. sirens is a bit overrated lol, one of my least favorite

Ordered Iguanas (not a great deal) from Japan Sunday night and got them in Northern Cali this morning. crazy how fast shipping is.

If I find the Sirens and maybe the black white pair, I'll be happy with what I have. These and the flyknits are doing a good job at keeping everything else
in my closet for now.

still looking to double up on my black/sails.  only pair i haven't doubled up on with the OG colorways.  help!  lol

majestic- you got doubles of everything?! :nerd: well done, how many pairs is that?

majestic- you got doubles of everything?!
nerd.gif
well done, how many pairs is that?
wait, i completely forgot about the teals lol.  so it's the teals and the black/sails that i haven't doubled up on from the OG colorways.  just got one pair of the stadium greens, speed yellows and the knicks.  i honestly have no idea how many pairs of roshes i have.  honestly never counted, but will try to do so sometime soon

wait, i completely forgot about the teals lol.  so it's the teals and the black/sails that i haven't doubled up on from the OG colorways.  just got one pair of the stadium greens, speed yellows and the knicks.  i honestly have no idea how many pairs of roshes i have.  honestly never counted, but will try to do so sometime soon
you have so much pairs you have to "try to do so sometime soon" just to count?
laugh.gif

Once they come out with black out-soles it's f*cking over!  I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom