ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am so, so far behind on these and I cry that I don't have 3-5 pairs of these bad boys. Other than eBay, what are the best sites/spots to find these in 13?

Thanks!

I just ordered these from eBay, $85 shipped...they should be arriving in the mail later today so I will post some pictures once they arrive

:x :x :smh:

just bidded on a pair of teals with a $1.25 starting bid... i bid $75 & was the high bidder....not even 10 minutes later its over $110 :x

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

just bidded on a pair of teals with a $1.25 starting bid... i bid $75 & was the high bidder....not even 10 minutes later its over $110
sick.gif
There was a BIN pair of Calypsos for $165 yesterday which is a great deal, not sure if someone grabbed them.  Good luck finding them under $200 these days.  I would double up in a heart beat for $150 but no chance right now.

There was a BIN pair of Calypsos for $165 yesterday which is a great deal, not sure if someone grabbed them.  Good luck finding them under $200 these days.  I would double up in a heart beat for $150 but no chance right now.
the $165 pair was used though, no?

didnt even know they had these colorways for the trails.

I'lll stick to my khaki color trails. looks better then those greens and reds

Last edited:
Hope this isn't too late... but here's my application to join Team Roshe.

Before discovering the Roshe, I was never really into shoes/sneakers at all. I had been wearing Chucks since high school (10 years ago) because they were cheap and matched with anything - shorts, jeans, whatever. I was always stuck on the classic black/white color, but I did give other colorways a chance as well.

I had gotten into the whole fitness thing 3-4 years ago, so I always chose whatever running/cross training shoe that I thought looked cool or was pretty cheap for the gym... using the Chucks for everyday wear.

About a year ago, I discovered the Nike Free Run 2. I was pleasantly surprised because the black colorway "kinda" looked like my Chucks - but they also could be used with my shorts/jeans AND the gym too. To make a long story short, I phased out all my Chucks... I probably have 2-3 pairs left; I don't even remember the last time I wore them.

This past June, I was in the Philippines with my girlfriend and some friends. We went to this placed called Greenhills - where all fake designer stuff could be found. There, it was Free Run 2 heaven. All colorways and more were available for less than $20 usd converted. I bought a whole bunch and left a happy camper. At the local "legit" malls, I was looking at the "legit" Free Run 2s and saw the Roshes (in 2 colorways - Cyber/Red) and thought I would give them a try... They were $70 and I thought that I should leave with some "legit" shoes to go with my fake FR2s. I put them on and took them for a spin and was blown away.... I thought Free Run 2s were comfy.... but the Roshes were that much better. I bought 1 of each colorway that day and came back to Guam loaded.

Back on Guam, I couldn't find the Roshes anywhere. I've been keeping in contact with the locally owned store that is labelled as a "Nike" store; they tell me they'll be getting some in - but never do. So I go crazy on Ebay/grail/hotnessfeet and scoop up as many colorways as I can. Again, I was never really into collecting sneakers at all... but the Roshse are just amazing, lol. Like my old Chucks, they are simple and can go/match with anything. Like my Free Run 2s, they are comfy as hell. It's the best of both worlds.

All I need now are the Calypsos... Someone help me find some 9s.

Sorry if that was kinda long, I could ramble on and on and on......

oh and if I do get in, I can be the first Guam rep. :smile:
team Roshe application
smokin.gif

Name: Joey
Size: 13
Been a member of NT since '10. I love sneakers, I have been into kobe's, free run, adidas ts series, and 1 tai chi and the list goes on, most of it are beat now as I play a lot of basketball.
Now going into the Roshe, here's how it started:
Few weeks ago, I was losing interest on some of my lebrons. I said to myself that I'd stop buying shoes because it's just pointless to collect shoes and let it collect dust in my closet. When I tried to put a listing and tried to sell them in one good price. Somebody sent me an offer for my lebrons. It was a macbook air 13" fully spec'd out
eek.gif
, at first I was skeptical because it was too good to be true, but the guy sent me the receipt (cost him $1900
sick.gif
) and everything. It was with him for like 8 months but he said he never really used it that much. Then I said okay, why not, I'm just trading 3 kicks( taxi 9s, floridian and liverpool low) for a laptop. What makes this deal perfect is that I had a new ipad that time, so I could just return/sell it for $$$$. The trade went fine, the laptop is in perfect condition, been using it for 3 weeks now, no problems whatsoever. So what's the connection of this story to roshes? When I sold my ipad and used some of the cash to pay bills, I got some extra cash to spend. I was thinking of the lebron X but that price (maybe $300+ CAD) is not even reasonable for me
sick.gif
I then went to the mall to check some sneakers, I saw the roshe run on display and was curious to know how it feels on feet. I love the free runs, but this is just on another level. This is like an improved free run that is for casual use.
That is when I got my first roshe ( black/volt). After that I started buying online, the stadium green just arrived today from grailstatus
happy.gif
and I'm still waiting for my iguanas from validity sneakers
smokin.gif

(sneaker art my sister sketched for me
smokin.gif
)
Why I like the shoe?
"Casual appeal + top notch comfort = Roshe Run"
+1 to these two guys!

Both pairs of trails arrived from Rock City! Shot out to them cause these are 
pimp.gif
 in person.

Materials are really nice with the mesh toe, suede upper and cushioned ankle support.

^ Nice photos, any on feet pictures?

I'm sold on the Charcoal and (Mint?) Green Pair. How do you think they would handle snow and cold weather?

Back
Top Bottom