ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i have received my order from rakuten, however like some other members have mentioned it is a middle man to other online stores.  each stores have their own policies and procedures, so you can not judge from one transaction.  my second order from rakuten (a different store from the first purchase) cancelled my order and refunded my money.  i assure you the site is legit

Thanks for the info much appreciated

Just got my Mango's in the mail a while ago and they are way better looking in person (iPhone doesn't do justice). Thanks to a kind friend for them. 
grin.gif

Finally got my navy and tan premium suedes from Atmos-Tokyo (via Rakuten).  I ordered on 9-10.  They had some issues with receiving my size, but I got a delivery notice on 9-28, and just received them today.  It was sort of a long wait, but at least Atmos-Tokyo replied to my emails so I'm a satisfied customer.  I'm a total sucker for suede so these are my only Roshes.  The suede isn't exactly of the best quality, although it's decent.  However, having tried them on, I can totally see why these have such a devoted following.   

Finally got my navy and tan premium suedes from Atmos-Tokyo (via Rakuten).  I ordered on 9-10.  They had some issues with receiving my size, but I got a delivery notice on 9-28, and just received them today.  It was sort of a long wait, but at least Atmos-Tokyo replied to my emails so I'm a satisfied customer.  I'm a total sucker for suede so these are my only Roshes.  The suede isn't exactly of the best quality, although it's decent.  However, having tried them on, I can totally see why these have such a devoted following.   

Nice, I have the Navy one too but didnt get the Olive (was going to but long story). Do you mind to post some on feet pics of the Olive?

I've gotten most of the cws I want anyone know where I can find the iguanas in a sz 8 I was able to get the restock off of uo but they cancelled my order still pissed about that but if anyone can help id appreciate it

thank you to a fellow niketalker that hooked me up with this..the search didn't take a while for me, just have to be at the right time :smokin

just got them today after a blah day at work, these definitely cheered me up! the price wasn't bad either!

kinda regret not getting the mangos, but these are definitely on top of my roshe list :tongue:

Last edited:
Size update on GrailStatus.com

Full size run of "knicks" colorway 7.5-12 (size 11.5 sold out) $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-roshe-run-knicks

Full size run of the "yellow volt" size: 7.5-13 $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-rosherun-yellow-volt

Sizes 7.5-10.5 for "stadium green" $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-rosherun-green-volt

Full size run of cyber 8-12 for "CYBER" $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-roshe-run

Size update on GrailStatus.com

Full size run of "knicks" colorway 7.5-12 (size 11.5 sold out) $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-roshe-run-knicks

Full size run of the "yellow volt" size: 7.5-13 $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-rosherun-yellow-volt

Sizes 7.5-10.5 for "stadium green" $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-rosherun-green-volt

Full size run of cyber 8-12 for "CYBER" $89.99 plus $10 shipping

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-roshe-run
Thanks for the update.  FYI - the yellow volt's are actually dubbed "Speed Yellow's".
wink.gif

My app is forthcoming... Interestingly enough, I just got word from UO that my nearly 2 month old order for knicks CW has shipped??? LMFAO. I have spoken to 'em numerous times and contemplated cancelling more than once, but just decided to let it be. After pretty well giving up hope, I just get an email this AM saying 2 pairs are shipping. Crazy. Grailstatus came through in the interim so double up on Knicks- could be worse and shutout completely.
I had written these off as a loss, but just woke up to the email stating they've been shipped :nerd:

Hope this isn't too late... but here's my application to join Team Roshe.

Before discovering the Roshe, I was never really into shoes/sneakers at all. I had been wearing Chucks since high school (10 years ago) because they were cheap and matched with anything - shorts, jeans, whatever. I was always stuck on the classic black/white color, but I did give other colorways a chance as well.

I had gotten into the whole fitness thing 3-4 years ago, so I always chose whatever running/cross training shoe that I thought looked cool or was pretty cheap for the gym... using the Chucks for everyday wear.

About a year ago, I discovered the Nike Free Run 2. I was pleasantly surprised because the black colorway "kinda" looked like my Chucks - but they also could be used with my shorts/jeans AND the gym too. To make a long story short, I phased out all my Chucks... I probably have 2-3 pairs left; I don't even remember the last time I wore them.

This past June, I was in the Philippines with my girlfriend and some friends. We went to this placed called Greenhills - where all fake designer stuff could be found. There, it was Free Run 2 heaven. All colorways and more were available for less than $20 usd converted. I bought a whole bunch and left a happy camper. At the local "legit" malls, I was looking at the "legit" Free Run 2s and saw the Roshes (in 2 colorways - Cyber/Red) and thought I would give them a try... They were $70 and I thought that I should leave with some "legit" shoes to go with my fake FR2s. I put them on and took them for a spin and was blown away.... I thought Free Run 2s were comfy.... but the Roshes were that much better. I bought 1 of each colorway that day and came back to Guam loaded.

Back on Guam, I couldn't find the Roshes anywhere. I've been keeping in contact with the locally owned store that is labelled as a "Nike" store; they tell me they'll be getting some in - but never do. So I go crazy on Ebay/grail/hotnessfeet and scoop up as many colorways as I can. Again, I was never really into collecting sneakers at all... but the Roshse are just amazing, lol. Like my old Chucks, they are simple and can go/match with anything. Like my Free Run 2s, they are comfy as hell. It's the best of both worlds.

All I need now are the Calypsos... Someone help me find some 9s.

Sorry if that was kinda long, I could ramble on and on and on......

oh and if I do get in, I can be the first Guam rep. :smile:

Last edited:
Hope this isn't too late... but here's my application to join Team Roshe.

Before discovering the Roshe, I was never really into shoes/sneakers at all. I had been wearing Chucks since high school (10 years ago) because they were cheap and matched with anything - shorts, jeans, whatever. I was always stuck on the classic black/white color, but I did give other colorways a chance as well.

I had gotten into the whole fitness thing 3-4 years ago, so I always chose whatever running/cross training shoe that I thought looked cool or was pretty cheap for the gym... using the Chucks for everyday wear.

About a year ago, I discovered the Nike Free Run 2. I was pleasantly surprised because the black colorway "kinda" looked like my Chucks - but they also could be used with my shorts/jeans AND the gym too. To make a long story short, I phased out all my Chucks... I probably have 2-3 pairs left; I don't even remember the last time I wore them.

This past June, I was in the Philippines with my girlfriend and some friends. We went to this placed called Greenhills - where all fake designer stuff could be found. There, it was Free Run 2 heaven. All colorways and more were available for less than $20 usd converted. I bought a whole bunch and left a happy camper. At the local "legit" malls, I was looking at the "legit" Free Run 2s and saw the Roshes (in 2 colorways - Cyber/Red) and thought I would give them a try... They were $70 and I thought that I should leave with some "legit" shoes to go with my fake FR2s. I put them on and took them for a spin and was blown away.... I thought Free Run 2s were comfy.... but the Roshes were that much better. I bought 1 of each colorway that day and came back to Guam loaded.

Back on Guam, I couldn't find the Roshes anywhere. I've been keeping in contact with the locally owned store that is labelled as a "Nike" store; they tell me they'll be getting some in - but never do. So I go crazy on Ebay/grail/hotnessfeet and scoop up as many colorways as I can. Again, I was never really into collecting sneakers at all... but the Roshse are just amazing, lol. Like my old Chucks, they are simple and can go/match with anything. Like my Free Run 2s, they are comfy as hell. It's the best of both worlds.

All I need now are the Calypsos... Someone help me find some 9s.

Sorry if that was kinda long, I could ramble on and on and on......

oh and if I do get in, I can be the first Guam rep. :smile:
+1 - You should also look for the sample blue/white pair as your a size 9. 

Broshe APPLICATION

Broshe APPLICATION

Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I was originally looking for a pair I could wear on my honeymoon to hawaii where it wouldn't mess up when it got wet and I saw the Sirens and instantly feel in love. Well, I guess the rest is history. These actually took me out of the jordan game and have saved me money from spending $170 a pair. Just got my sport reds and premiums today from Rakuten and what a better day to receive them then on my birthday? Present for myself :smokin

Last edited:
can someone give me links to some websites so i can monitor them to see if any roshe run become available?

Heads up for you size 13 guys like me. I'm sure you probably already know but there are a pair of Calypsos on the "bay" right now with 5 minutes left. Might be your last shot at this color in this size. 5 minutes left to bid. Good luck!

Last edited:
Heads up for you size 13 guys like me. I'm sure you probably already know but there are a pair of Calypsos on the "bay" right now with 5 minutes left. Might be your last shot at this color in this size. 5 minutes left to bid. Good luck!
Yeah all us big footers been eyeballing those for a lil now. Was busy and didn't get to see the end of the listing. But it sold for $233.72 shipped... Too rich for my blood. I want them, but not that bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom