ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks everyone who bumped me! Im super excited to be apart of the community! I will do my very best in updating everyone and helping everyone in their roshe needs!

nthat.gif
 oneness fast shipping.

and I got my boo 2 purrs from UO.

my black wovens just arrived from urbanity. Damn that was fast. They definitely have a much different feel. I feel like I'm wearing some house slippers. Gotta get use to them. The color black doesnt begin to decribe how black these are, if that makes any sense.

I need them teal wovens. :smokin

^ nice shots insomniac. Really feeling the all blacks. Could definitely use a pair as my anthracites are getting beat.

definitely liked the atomic teals and anthracite nrg more when i saw them in person. so decided to pass on the khaki and anthracite woven. 

When do the teal wovens officially drop? Not seeing anything outside of "2013"... that's quite vague when you're posting pics of them already in hand.

cant wait for my anthracite nrg's and teal wovens to come in the mail.  all my og roshes are 10s, but i decided to go a half size up on the nrg's and the wovens.  did i assume right?  do they fit a little more snug than the og's?  obviously because of the non-mesh material?

im from philippines.. the roshe run is out of stock.. i want to buy the iguana roshe. anyone can help me? tnx

cant wait for my anthracite nrg's and teal wovens to come in the mail.  all my og roshes are 10s, but i decided to go a half size up on the nrg's and the wovens.  did i assume right?  do they fit a little more snug than the og's?  obviously because of the non-mesh material?

Yes because the side panel isn't like the OG mesh, it's snug on the sides. Wide feet guys need to go half size up. Hopfully will loosen up after time

smokin.gif
 out of stock roshe run here at philippines i want to buy a pair of it.. theres anyone here from philippines? tnx 

Back
Top Bottom