ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The wovens should be very easy to get in February. They will be a pretty wide release then. Not sure why some spots got a few pairs early.

Oneness doesn't have a 10-11 in the atomic's anymore |I

Anyone know a different place?

Hit up oneness and succeeded with the atomic wovens. Successful Roshe weekend I must say. Makes up for failing on the foams and on the ronnie fieg release

Hit up oneness and succeeded with the atomic wovens. Successful Roshe weekend I must say. Makes up for failing on the foams and on the ronnie fieg release

Tell me about it dem RF were hot man but was able to score on the foams :smokin

Just called oneness and they're out of 9.5 in the teal. fuuuaa. only 8, 8.5 and 11/11.5 left i think

Dang the NRGs are hella hard to get. I couldn't get to the NDC online release yesterday and now I can't find em anywhere. Did any retail stores get em?

I've heard people talk about this before, but what exactly is the midsole/sole made of on roshes? Polyurethane (don't think that is, but wondering)? Phylon? Just curious, because I am unable to tell. Thanks.

Yeah I'm going to hold off on the wovens for now. Its not like I can wear them in the snow and ice. 
Dang the NRGs are hella hard to get. I couldn't get to the NDC online release yesterday and now I can't find em anywhere. Did any retail stores get em?
FNL and nikestores will get them. Try calling your local stores and see if they have them

I have the 10.5 in iguanas, thinking they were tts, wrong, should I assume on going to a 11 on the wovens?

No offense to any of you FNL employees out there, but I just called four local stores and all four were hella clueless on the Roshes. Can anyone get a FNL SKU no.?? if they have em, it seems like a stock locate will be the only way to go.

i went half a size up on the wovens and the nrg's only because people say it runs a little tighter than the OG mesh.  

Got a pair of NRG anthracites. passed on the khakis

the Wovens are nice but after picking up the sealths, KD v DMV, and cool grey 9s. i had to passed on them for now :x

oneness is out of the wovens but they have the nrgs as well. for those looking
http://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-rosherun-premium-nrg
they still have size 8 left but not sure about other sizes. all out of 8.5 
mean.gif

I emailed them asking about the 9.5 said they had a size... But checked my email too late, and I'm assuming they sold out... TIGHTLIFE.

How come you don't rock the badge in your sig?

Nice pick up/pics wave!

Welcome to the Team seeson. Another SoCal'er 
pimp.gif
I don't?

I thought I just couldn't see it because it was my account, but others did.  I'll look into it - I might be an idiot and can't figure it out, ha.

EDIT - got it.  Thanks for pointing it out to me; I'd been assuming it was there all along!

Last edited:
No offense to any of you FNL employees out there, but I just called four local stores and all four were hella clueless on the Roshes. Can anyone get a FNL SKU no.?? if they have em, it seems like a stock locate will be the only way to go.
I think they are getting Roshes for the first time with the NRG release. Nikestore tweeted they'll have them in stores but said they didn't have a list. No other information was provided. 

I'm not sure why both FNL and Nikestore would say they are getting them and not get them on the release date but they must be coming in soon

Back
Top Bottom